19-Twins

Hana's POV --10 months later--

I woke up and noticed Takashi beside me smiling. I'm in prison yet again... But, this time it's not as bad.He said, "It's okay." The nurse came in bringing in our babies. I was handed my little ones that were wrapped in a white blankets with blue hats on.

They both had black hair that peeked out from under the hat. The nurse asked, "Names?" Takashi nodded and I said, "Haru and Hatsu Morinozuka." The nurse smiled and had me write it down on a piece of paper.

Takashi gently picked up and held Haru. I smiled, "It's nice. He's so peaceful sleeping." Takashi then placed him on my arms, "Here." The nurse smiled, "You're baby's big. The eldest Haru, was born at 6:21am. He's 18.5 inches and weighs 9lbs and 7 oz. Hatsu is younger by 43 minutes. He's 17 inches and weighs 9lbs 9 oz."

I gently smiled, "Hey little Haru. Did you already hear your a big boy? Just like daddy?" Takashi gave me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled, "You boys got daddy's hair." Takashi smiled, "Your nose."  Then his eyes started fluttering open. Takashi looked at me, "Haru got your blue grey eyes too." I stated, "Hatsu has your grey ones."

Then Hatsu's eyes fluttered shut again. I gave Hatsu a gentle kiss on his forehead. I looked at Takashi and he leaned in giving me a kiss. The nurse left the bassinet thing beside my bed and she walked out.

-----

Haru and Hatsu were sleeping in their bassinets. I heard a knock on the door, "Takashi..." Takashi nodded and went and opened the door. Kyoya came in, "Hi." He went to the two bassinets then came over to me. He stated, "Tamaki will flip to hear that you had twins."

He patted Takashi on the back, "I trust you'll protect them and raise them right." I smiled, "It's okay, I know Tamaki will. I'm very happy about Haru and Hatsu though. I love them."

Kyoya came over and sat on the foot of my bed, "Hana, I'm really happy." I said, "Cause of the twins?" He smiled and stared into my eyes, "Hana, they're completely healthy." I grinned, "So they'll never be prisoners, right?" Kyoya said, "I hope not."

-----

About and hour after Kyoya left I heard another knock. "Takashi can you?" He nodded and got up opening it again. The whole host club came in. Including Kyoya coming back again. Haruhi came over and stared at the baby twins. Tamaki stood holding Haruhi's shoulders looking from behind her crying, "Devils..."

Tamaki came over and grabbed my hand, "I'm so proud my beautiful daughter had such a handsome sons. Yet I know they'll be devils much like those twins soon enough." Haruhi came over and pinching him, "Be quiet the baby's asleep."

Tamaki looked at her with a pouty face. The twins stared into the bassinets. In unison they said, "They're so little." Takashi was now standing between me and the bassinet. Kyoya came to the bassinet staring at them again.

I smiled, "Their names are Haru and Hatsu." Haruhi smiled, "That's cute." Tamaki smiled, "Haru and Hatsu like Haruhi. See you're the inspiration for such excellence." Haruhi hit Tamaki on the back of the head, "Knock it off Tamaki." Takashi brought me Haru who was waking up.

I gently smiled, "Haruhi do you want to hold him?" Haruhi smiled, "I can?" She moved her arms and I placed him in her arms. Mitsukuni stared at Haru's face, "Hey Haru. I'm kind of like a uncle in a way. You can call me honey."

Haru started laughing and both Haruhi and Mitsukuni's eyes lit up. Tamaki cooed, "Oh isn't Haru just the cutest?" I smiled at them, "Yeah. Haru's really cute." The twins stood on each side of Mitsukuni staring at Haru. Kyoya said, "Hatsu is quietly sleeping."

-----

I got out of the car slowly with the car seat carry part. Takashi did the same on the opposite side. I smiled, "We're home." I entered the house to see all our staff waiting. In unison they all bowed, "Welcome, young masters."

Me and Takashi stared at them. I smiled, "This is Haru and Hatsu Morinozuka, our baby boys." Everyone smiled and started clapping for us. Takashi pulled me by my waist into a hug, "Thanks guys." Everyone nodded their head in respect to Takashi.