1:Pastel Walls

"...What?"

"You're moving in with us! Isn't that cool?!"  The blue,plump skeleton bounced up and down with excitement, you can't deny about how adorable he's being. Yet, you were still highly confused. It's been a long time that they had known you had nowhere to stay and dwell, but why now? Why not earlier than that? Did they do that on purpose? Did they actually let you stay in an isolated sea of white before even considering bringing you along? Wow, this is surely messed up. So messed up that you actually zoned out for about 5 minutes thinking about all of this.

"____? ____! Are you alright? Is anything wrong?" You were pulled back to reality by Blue shaking you back and forth.

"Wh-Huh? Blue?----O-Oh! I'm sorry, I think I'm overthinking about all of this." You smiled sheepishly at the other as you were replied with a grin.

"Don't worry, Human! I, the magnificent Sans! will make sure your permanent stay will be the most fun of all you have experienced!" He does a pose as you hear Error groaning in a distance.

"Thank you Blueberry. I'll enjoy it with all my heart." You gave him a soft smile. Stars formed in his irises, but was soon gone by Error clearing his non existent throat. Screw him.

"Ahem. Enough of the childish stuff, let's just get on to the house.Oh, and don't worry about you room and supplies and stuff. Ink and someone else grabbed some for you." Error opened up a portal. "Come on, you airheads. Better not keep me waiting."

And with that, you and Blue entered the portal. Error following behind and closing it.

"Woah!" Was all that you could say as you saw the lovely house.

No, it wasn't a house. It was more like a large castle! This was too much for just 3 people to live in. It left you speechless.

"I know, right?!" Blue jumped up and down. "Our home is amaaaazing! Just like me! Mweheheeh!!" That were his last words before hurring up inside.

You looked at Error, who seems displeased and... nervous?

"So uh, Error...why take so long before letting me live with you guys?" You looked at him with a curious look on your face.

"Oh,well...We need everyone's approval." He replied with a lazy shrug.

"Wait, why take so long? And you three are the only people who actually lives here."

"You're wrong, kiddo, There's actually 5 of us who lives here. Lemme just list em all, there's me, Ink, Blueberry, Papyrus, Dream, and Buttercup. I actually denied, though. But that fox forced me to say yes."

"Blue and Ink mentioned me about Papyrus and Dream, but...who's Buttercup?"

"Hngh--!" He began to sweat for a second static sounds forming as he glitched some more.

"What? What's wrong? Are they a bad person?"

"Well, go inside and take a look and see." He shrugged it off before opening the door. His intense static situation earlier gone.You were really nervous upon entering, especially about 'Buttercup'... Error's reaction made them seem...horrifying.After Error, closed the door. Your jaw dropped in amazement as you looked at the interior of the building.

The whole room was themed with Pastel Blue walls, and decorations of stars everywhere, up in the ceiling, hangs a glass chandelier with golden flowers giving it such beauty. More of the flowers were decorated on the large windows as well. The floor wasa satisfying shade of cream coloured tiles. and next to another window was a large painting of what it seemed like a beautiful night sky.

"This is so cool!"

"Credits go to Ink, if you want to know." Error mumbled before walking towards what you guessed as the Living Room.Wow, Ink actually painted that himself? That's cool! The painter seems to love getting busy making such wonderful things.

Wonder if you and him could get a bit more closer together.

--------•

Sorry for such a short chapter, I'll update a bit more soon.

Also I fixed some graham errors (screw u error) cuz yeeEt.

Edit: I rewritten this a bit.