2: Glitches and Groaning

After a while of looking around, you finally had the guts to enter the living room and meet the others, this is actually making you feel nervous. What if they hate you? What if they changed their minds? What if, what if...No! Don't think about negative thoughts. Stay positive! That's what your mother said to you every time. You reached your hand towards the knob, you slowly turned it and pushed, opening the door.The first noise that welcome you was a loud, glitched scream coming from Error.

"GIVE THAT BACK!"  Error growled, he seems to try and reach something from a  tall, slender skeleton. You examined this new character. He was wearing an orange hoodie and some black pants, a cigarette floating in the side of his jaw. Wow. Moving on back to the situation, the tall skeleton was holding up a small marble box, and Error was reaching up to the other's hand, trying to grab it. This scene make you chuckle a bit.

"Why should I? Is it important?" The tall skeleton gave the other a shit-eating grin of his. 

Error began to fluster. "Wh---NO! NOW GIVE IT BACK BEFORE I MAKE YOU,PAPYRUS!" The static in his voice increases, along with the glitches forming in his body. The tall skeleton chuckled.

"Okay,okay...here you go." 'Papyrus' handed the box back to Error.Before he turned his head on my direction.

Shit. I've been caught.

"Glitchy,"

"Don't call me that, you filthy piece of sh-"

"You're friend's here."

Error then looked at you, then Papyrus.

"She's not a friend, Ink was lucky Buttercup convinced me for her to stay."

"Wow, that's sweet." You grumbled sarcastically, giving the two a bitter look.

"Thank you, disgusto." He mocked you.

"Hey egoist, are you going to take me to my room or what?" 

Error shrugged...again.

"That's not on my to-do list, kid. Ink'd be here soon enough." 

"Oh, well..."

Papyrus sighed before walking slowly to the staircase.

"I'm off, better go check my brother, see ya...er-" 

"____, ____ ______."

"See ya, ____." He waved before going upstairs.

—–——•

An hour has passed and Ink hasn't come back yet. Only you and Error were on the living room. Why Error? Well, he's going to make sure you don't break anything. That's his job.You flipped through the channels on the TV using the remote. The shows are boring, mostly. Until you stopped once you saw a pink robot on the screen, They seems to be dancing with a kid on a blue-purple striped sweater. It almost looks like fighting. You closely examined the show, and you also noticed a red heart floating in front of the human's chest. This confuses you.

"Uhm, Error." You interrupted Error, who was -with his little rag dolls  and making them kiss together. You pointed you finger on the screen, and onto the red heart. "What is that?"

"DON'T DISTURB ME ON MY SHIPPING SESSION---And oh, that's called a SOUL, sweetheart." He came from massive anger into a neutral state...What the fuck is wrong with this person?!

"A soul? What does it do?"

"Well, let me explain..." He clears his throat. "A SOUL is the very CULMINATION of your BEING, without it, your dead." His voice altered into a serious tone. "But it gets stronger when you earn some LV? What's LV, you say? Well, it's LOVE, of course! LEVEL OF VIOLENCE. You can earn LOVE by killing others, which you will NOT do." Error's voice deepens at the last part. Sending shivers down your spine. 

"O-Oh! Uh...I still don't...get it?" You smiled sheepishly. This is very embarrassing, you thought.

"I wasted all my knowledge for nothing, thank you ____ the ignorant."

"You're welcome, Error the sadist with a very big ego." You pouted, crossing your arms.

"If you may excuse me..." He takes his dolls and the marble box. "I gotta do something.I'll see you soon after, Bratty McSassyPants" 

And, he left.

That means you are alone, AGAIN. Screw it.But hey, at least sadist boy is gone.

You slouched down onto the sofa as you continued watching the show. Which is now a cooking show of a large goat monster making pie. After a while, you were too focused on watching that you didn't notice someone came inside the living room.

"I got most of ____'s needed things, Error---Oh."

-----------•

Hey I did it again