4: Soft hugs

"Oh, uhm...hi?"

You stepped in the living room, trying to figure out all this squealing and shouting from the two skeletons. But you were greeted by Ink walking up to you, dragging a tall peach fox? Silence filled the room, wich made you uncomfortable.

"Oh!____! Come here, I gotta introduce you to someone!" Ink broke the silence.
"____, meet Blackladder. Blackladder, meet ____! She just moved in, with us!" He beams, the starts in his eyes widening in excitement.

"O-Oh! Hello...You uhm, wouldn't mind that I moved in?" You were really nervous at this point, especially that the person who the others mentions as Buttercup, was right in front of you. You held out your hand for the other to shake, fortunately she accepted the handshake and gave you a warm smile.

"No, no...It's fine, this house is pretty big so I wouldn't mind that." She chuckled. "It's quite a pleasure to finally meet you, ____! I mostly hear a lot about you from Ink. Sounds like he really appreciates your well being."

You turned to where Ink is, he seems to be chatting with Blue. He turns to you for a bit and gave you a small wave before you turn to peek at what Error's doing.

He's covering his face with a pillow,muffled cursing coming out of his throat.

"Uh, is there something wrong with Error?" You glanced back at the fox, her smile falters.

"Yeah, Error's just...being Error again. Probably just crying over his TV show." She huffed, her face once again giving a smile. Though you feel her aura getting low. "Well, I'm going upstairs. And Ink! Make sure you and ____ wake up early tomorrow, we'll be checking about her AU's disappearance. We'll have a lot of fun!" Those were her last words before she took some steps upstairs, and slamming her door shut.

Something tells you there's something weird happening between Error and Blackladder for a very long time.

----•

"Mother, mother! Wake up!"

"Mom, please! Don't leave me here alone! I can't continue on without you!"

"Mom....M-Mooom...I don't want you to leave me. I don't want to do this alone, mom..."

"I'm sorry sweetheart...She can't hear you, because she's DEAD."

"Ah!!! Let go of me!"

"What wrong? I'll take care of you, I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO. YOU'LL BE WITH ME FOREVER."

-----•

"____?! ____ WAKE UP!" Ink shakes you back and forth aggressively.

You opened your eyes and stood up, feeling your face wet with sweat and tears. "Huh? I-Ink??"

"You were screaming very loud, I thought you were in danger. I'm really glad you weren't." Ink gave you a hug. Now you can feel your cheeks heating up.

You tried to remember the drea---nightmare you just had, but it all ended up as blurry figures. You remember so little, that you think you haven't even dreamt a thing at all. But there was this one detail that you still remember.

That crooked, scary smile of a person...It gave shivers down your body. It seems like it has been watching you for a long time. You were scared that it might just show up and slit your throat without anyone even knowing.

"Uh, Ink?" You let go of the hug and held him by the shoulders, he gave you a worried look. This made your heart soften. How cute and caring he is, yet he never puts himself first. He's a wonderful leader to his team, no wonder why everyone loves him.

"If you want me to sleep for you then sure. I brought my blankets with me so..."

"Huh? I-I didn't mean that!" Heat rose up in your cheeks.  "You might just feel uncomfortable sleeping with me, though."

He chuckled, patting your head like a cat. "Nah, it's fine...besides, we need to wake up early, don't want to keep our friend waiting, don't we?"

Sticking your tongue out in a playful manner, you rolled your eyes. "Okay, mister. Whatever you say. I'm going back to sleep." You lie down and covered your whole body with a fuzzy (Fav/Col) blanket. "Goodnight, Ink." You closed your eyes, and drifted  off to sleep in a second.

Ink, lies beside you while covered in his blanket. He closed his eyes, but not before he wraps his bony arms around you.

"G'night."

-----•

I did it again, my dudes.