3: Turquoise

Wonder why I use random pictures? Cuz *insert glitching noises*

I tried my best to make this as soon as possible uwu

------•

You stared at the (Random/Col) colored ceiling above you as you lie down on the soft bed. Ink led you to your room and left you there as he went downstairs to get last of the supplies you needed in your room. Which were some (Fav/Col) themed curtains,pillowcases, and blankets. He said that he doesn't need help, so you left him to it.Sitting up, you examined what the your new room looks like. You're lying down on a turquoise queen sized bed, on the left hand side was the door towards the long hallway and the staircase leading downstairs, in front of you was the clothes drawer and next to it was a makeup desk with a a large mirror, on top of the desk were 'MTT' brand beauty products. And on the right hand side is also a door, which leads to you personal shower room. And lastly, next your bed is a small drawer with a cute, cat-shaped lamp placed on top. Opening the insides on the drawer, you found a small sketchbook with pencils and different Artline pens and brushes. You thought to yourself, He really sure loves art.

Let me guess, the others also have these in them, huh?

Checking a bit further into a drawer, you found a small, pastel blue music box, it comes with a key and a note.You grabbed the note and began to read it.

'Dear Human Best Friend ____!

I have gotten this cool Music Box just for you! Since I have discovered that you have grown to like music and love to sing a lot! Ink also helped me finding this!

Anyways, I hope you like it!!

With Love,
Blueberry 💙💙'

Aw,he shouldn't have! You giggle to yourself, you loved the gift that Blueberry(and ink) got for you! You then put the key on the hole and turned it, after it gave a soft click, it began to play. After a while, it made you realize that the music you've been listening to is one of the lovely memories you had with your mother, she always sang it to you when you were still young, and you memorized the lyrics back then so you could remember it until now.

"When the light is running low,

And the shadow's start to grow~,"

Memories of your mother began to rush into your head. Her angelic voice, soothing you before your young self falls asleep. A short song, yet deep meaning.

"Don't forget,

I'm with you in the dark~."

As the memories soon ended in your head, the music box had stopped as well. Seconds after, Ink opens the door, dragging some bags stuffed with blankets and pillowcases inside.

"Here's all of 'em, need anything? ____?" 

You didn't hear him say anything, you were too focused on staring at the music box. But then you were intact again as Ink poked you in your side, causing your face to heat up.

"Gh-! Ink! Don't do that! It's ticklish!" You pout at him, like a little girl.

"Well, that's what you get from zoning out a lot." He chuckled, patting the top of your head like a fluffy dog. You do admit, even if he has hands of bone, it feels so soft and warm.

"I'm sorry..?" That was all you could make out at the moment, you looked at Ink, he gave you a smile.

"Enough of that, let's head downstairs. Blueberry's tacos will be done soon enough."

"Blueberry?Tacos?" you tilted your head.

"Oh! I think he forgot to tell you that he's a pro at making tacos. Maybe it's because that's all he can cook." He scratched his nape and chuckled.  "In the void, there is no need to be hungry. Yet...We are most likely not in the void anymore."

"Oh! Yeah, I noticed....Error told me that we're on...Outertale, right?"

"Ding Ding Ding!!! Correct!You win a taco!" He smiled enthusiastically, and gave you a wink. "Now, follow me. You don't want cold Tacos, do ya?"

-------•

"Aaand it's done!" Blueberry walked into the dining room, holding a tray of delicious tacos. "Blueberry's amazing tacos! Made by the Magnificent Sans himself! Bone appetit'!" He placed them onto the table.

You were actually busy talking to Dream at the moment, you two just recently met five minutes ago, which actually led you in a cool conversation with him. He actually told me that He,Ink, and Blueberry have a cool team called 'The Star Sanses' which goal is to prevent evil---mostly Error---from spreading and goodness to take over. Isn't that cool?!

 Blueberry serves one taco to each and every one of us.We began eating for a while. Minutes after, you were all finished. You requested in cleaning all of the dishes, which everyone agreed.

As you were cleaning, you heard a door opens and shut in the living room. You thought that it might just be one of the others since that they were watching TV. But then you realized you were wrong until...

" I'm back! Did ya miss me?"