9: Upstairs

I'm on progress in making 2 new Sans x Stories.

One will be a crack SANSei!Snas x Reader x Yandere!Temmie because my friends told me to do so.

Other one is released, a story behind everything about Error Sans x Blackladder

------

It's been two weeks after that little get along of you and Ink. And now every dream you get to see Frisk, he sometimes greets me with a friend of his. A girl of his age named Chara(Yes Chara is good in this story) and a talking flower named Flowey. In your dreams, you get to talk about lots of stuff like the Multiverse and stuff he even helped you in understanding the laws and construction of a soul. But unfortunately, you haven't seen what your soul looked like yet. Quite sad, isn't it? 

You sat up from your bed and rubbed your heavy eyes. You walked downstairs without bothering to change from your sleepwear. Heading towards the kitchen and heading off to make some milk.

Blackladder walked in, and she seems much more stressed than you last night. Messy fur, wrinkled pink sleepwear, and somehow baggy eyes. She reminds you too much of your mom.

"Good morning, ____...You woke up early today, wonder why..." Blackladder gave a little chuckle, grabbing some cereal and a galon of milk.

"I went to sleep pretty early yesterday...How about you? Why'd you wake up early? Do you do this all of the time?Why?"

"Well, uhm... It's kind of my routine. I wake up early, take a bit of a walk outside on a certain time, then come back at noon or so." 

"Why's that so?"

"I just...don't want Error to see me first thing in the morning...He really hates me."

"Why haven't you asked him?"

"What do you mean by that?"

You took a sip of your coffee. "I mean, did you ask him about why he hates you very much? I don't seem to understand why someone as nice as you, become his most hated person.?"

"Well, he hated me more since the day he realized my AU D̴̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̙͉͉͔̙̘̥̥̺͓̣͚̠͙͔͍̼̞͚͍̣̯̳̼̠̤͈̭̼̹̜̭͖̘͎͙͖̹̹͖̥͇̪̟͔̭͖̍̿̔̍̉̆̅͐̀̉̈́̆̓͐̌̄̿̿̌́͆͋̾̃͆̄̈́̈͂̌̿̿̆̽͒̔͌͑̈́̄̇̊̈́̈́͑̃̀̋̉͛̍̂̊̇̋̓͑̀͗̀͗̈́̄͋́̈́́͒͋̔̽̿̈́̈́̀͌̽̐̒͆͛̈̉̾̈́̑͒̉͑̀̉̃̂̂̽̃̎̋̒̌̀̓̐̊̊̀̒͂̊͋́̎̄̎͆̉͂͛̓̂͂̒̑͆͗̀̂͌͒̆̉̇̇́̂͐̀̿͛̈́̀̔̈̌͛́̕͘̕̚̚͘͘̚͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ị̶̡̧̡̨̨̢̨̡̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̼̘͖͈͔̠͉͖̰̜̻͚̝̳̻̦͉͎̻͎̺͍͉͉̜̻̜̤̻̟͔͙̭̘͖̮̩̘̲͙̳͙̟̥͚̪̞͔̻͖̹̳͉̲̜̪̹͙͖̦̲͖̩̗̩̦̮̫͉̮̮̻̠̟̳̊̋͑͆͗͐͌̎̿̊͌̈̋̃͐͋͐͛̀̾̄̽̽̐̋̿̒̑̉͒̄̃͌̏͆͑̄́́͑͛̎̒̍͌͋̂̎̾͛͗̓̀͒̇͑͑̑̿̂̍́̏͌̆̈́̐̅̈́̑̂͊̋̀̀̇͗́͛͌̐̌̆͆́́̄̌́͆̓͂̓̏̿̈́͒͂̔̈́̕̚͘̚͘̕͘̚̚̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅĘ̶̢̨̨̧̧̧̨̢̡̨̢̡̢̧̡̛̛̛̛̠̱̻͖͓̹̱̤͚̰̟͈͈̠̺̘̣̰͙̟̯̱̘͚̦̰̜̳̞̞̟̭̦͍̼̪̜̩̫̟̯̻̭̣͖̘̹̝̪̜̲̰̹̰͔̠̲̲̤͈̥̥̮̻̥̫̺̙̱̪̜̣̣͚̙̱̭̹̤̗̗͚̗̘̠̗͓͇̟̝̦̤̖͎̘̰̜̙͙̞̻͕͈̪͓̹̙̠͉͈̗̱͖͖͕̥͕̥̘̝͖̩̰̰̼̱̗̼̙̱̣̯̳̖̘̱̜̪̞͕̲̝͚̝̫̬̹̜̜̣͙̝̈́̽̄̅̆́͑͛̒͐̀̑̄̑̒͗̑͂͑͒̑̒̉́̐́͊́̋̾̆͊̏̀̒̈́̆́̎̓̽̍̄̍͗̐̒͑̀̈̃̈́̑̔͒̔̂͛̊͂̊͊̔͑͗̅̒̎̌̑͐͑͂͋̋̓̎́̆̐̂̎̋̈̈́͆̌̏̇̄̾̀̐͛̊̓͂͆̇̏͑̒̓͂̓̋́̈́̇̈́͒̉́̋̍̔̊̉̐͋̽͛͛͒͐̓͛̎͊̐͒͋̿̈́͛̈́̇̀̅͂͋͐̌̀͐̃̀͛͆́̓̌͊͒̚͘͘̚̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḐ̷̡̨̢̢̧̢̨̦̘̤̮̝̤̥͈̗̩̖͚̱̰͓̠̘̮̱̬̼̥̤̦̯̰̥̺̤̫͙̟͓̩̩̹̗̖̱̙̭͈̘͍̦̤̹͚̱̰̞͖͓̭̥̳̳̣̦̙̤̭͍̗̟̟̪̹͓̬͖̳͙̬̺͕͓̣̺͕͖̦̇̌̾̾̾͌̄͊̒̎̾̈́͒̐͋̍͌̍̉͐͋̓́̊̕̕̚͜͜͝͝.because of him."

"What?Who? I didn't catch that last part."

There was a long period of silence,Blackladder just stared at you at that moment, before giving you a creepy smile and finishing her drink.

"Who were we talking about again?"

"We were talking about someone who di---"

"Oh boy, Error's waking up in about a minute...I have to go, see you later! Bye!" She hurriedly interrupted you as she dashed outside and slammed the entrance door behind her.

"...Uhm...Okay?"

Footsteps and glitched sounds started to increase as Error walks in the kitchen a minute after she left. He grabbed the mug which Blackladder drank from and filled it with some coffee. You observe him quietly as he opened the put some bread on the toaster before sitting on a chair in front of you, quietly drinking his coffee.

"Good morning Error, Blackladder's off on a walk...If you want to know."

No response.

"Oh, you don't...So uhm...I'm just going to head upstairs." You stood up from you seat before walking out of the kitchen, but once you where in the doorway, Error began to speak.

"Does Blackladder think I actually hate her?"

"Uh, yes...Obviously."

"Hm...Okay...Ink's waiting for you upstairs by the way. He's in your room right now."

"Okay, uhm...Thank you Error."

You feel something really suspicious about Error and Blackladder's actions.

You shrugged it off, walking upstairs to meet your Inky crush.