Chapter 6

On our way, out there was a commotion around the Trojan head at the front of the building. Three guys standing around the Trojan head pushing someone around it. The three pushing were looked strong. As Bill and I got closer the one being pushed stepped on the head and the three guys ganged up on him and shoved his head to the ground to make him kiss the Trojan head. Bill turned to me and said. Once I get him to you take him outside so he can go to his room.

Wait, what? I said.

Bill looked furious a red aura surrounded him and, in a flash, he was in the middle of the three guys and the kid that was being pushed around was in front of me. Before I could process it, Bill shouted GO! so I grabbed the kid and took him out side. Once we were out the kid ran upstairs and I headed back in to help Bill. Thankfully they were not fighting but just yelling at each other.

Why dont you pick on someone your own size? You fucking cowards! Bill shouted at them.

You could tell that they were not taking Bill serious just standing there giggling to themselves. Then the tallest one spoke.

Calm down Bill we were just having some fun.

You know that pushing someone on the Trojan head doesnt count. Bill said.

Yea but did you see his face? the shortest of the three said.

No all I saw were a couple of bullies picking on a child! Bill got up in his face.

The three of them surrounded Bill.

Hey I may be new here but I know bulling when I see it so maybe yall should back off. I jumped in realizing it was a mistake when all three of them looked at me and I felt this overwhelming power from them. Then a voice came from down in the laundry room.

All of you do know that unapproved fighting is strictly against the rules. Malcom was leaning against the wall looking at us.

Youre right Malcolm, and besides we need to get to our dorms before study hall. Oh, and I hope to see all of you at Capture the Flag. The last of the three said as he headed out the door. The other two fallowed suit after.

Thanks for that Malcolm. That would have gone bad for us if you didnt step in. Bill said to Malcolm.

Just another thing that I have done for you today. But Fritz you were either brave or stupid to just call the Trojans bullies. You better look after him Bill. Malcolm disappeared after saying that and the bells started to ring.

Wait those were the Trojans the strongest guys in this place? Remembering what they told me at dinner I now realize what kind of power they have.

Yep and you did good to do that Fritz. I can see that you really are a good person. The way Bill said that made it feel that he has got my back for now on.

Ok Fritz its time for study hall but I want to do something so just follow me for now and dont say anything. Bill said. So, I fallowed him. We headed up to our dorms.

Ok Fritz Im going to introduce you to our dean.

Hi Mister Nobel Bill said while walking into the deans office.

Bill its study hall you need to head to your room and do your homework. Mr. Nobel said.

He was a short guy with a short beard and a Subiaco baseball hat on. He seemed like a pretty stern dude but Bill just sat down in one of the two chairs in front of his desk and started talking like it was no big deal. So, I sat in the chair right next to Bill and stayed quiet like Bill said too.

Mr. Nobel, I did my homework in class and I am an all A student and I have a favor to ask. Bill said.

Ok you have never lied to me Bill so what is it? he replied.

This is Fritz he is new, so he doesnt have any homework ether and we kind of called out the Trojans. So, what I am asking is can I take him down to the green room to spar with him? Just so he doesnt get killed. Bill asked.

No shit yall called out the Trojans! He stared to laugh. Hell, one spar isnt going to help out at all.

I know but I need to see what kind of fighter he is so I can give him some pointers on how to survive.

All right you two can go but just this one time. Mr. Nobel wrote a note signed it and gave it to Bill. Sam Patton is in the war room watching the gym tonight now you have proof that I okayed it.

Thank you, sir. Bill said. We both shook his hand and we headed out to the field house to spar.

Sam is watching over the gym? I asked Bill.

Yea he does his studying down in the war room on nights before Capture the Flag to come up with a strategy. Bill replied.

Why does he do that? I asked.

Because, Sam and his sister have been here for a while and they have been leading Capture the Flag for just as long. In all that time Sam only beat his sister once and that is when I came here and kicked some ass. I was his unexpected variable that got him his only win. I hope you can do that as well. Bill said smiling.

I hope I dont disappoint you two then. I tried to sound confident but I have no real experience fighting besides my imagination. Good thing my dad taught me how to swing a bat cause thats all I can do with this hammer.