INTRODUCTION

*A U T H O R*

Hello readers, welcome to my new story "𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓼𝔂" which I am excited to write and I hope you will like. For people who are familiar with my past stories, I'm back after 10 decades and I am starting fresh (meaning I won't be continuing my unfinished past stories... SORRY). For the people who are new in my account, DO NOT READ MY PAST STORIES unless you want to have a good cringey feel. But anyways please be aware that this story is more mature with strong language and other mature disclaimers. If you are uncomfortable with these types of stories please feel free to leave and read something you enjoy. 

*C H A R A C T E R S*

(Male Lead) Henry Reed: 32 years old who owns one of the biggest companies in Seattle, making him filthy rich. Not only is he rich but is also very attractive, could almost be described as a God. He is able to get any women that approaches his way, but would only use them for his own pleasure and not for 'love'.

(Female Lead) Daisy Clayton: 18 years old and is attending the University of Seattle at her first year, majoring at business management. Very Innocent and delicate, never had her first kiss or her first boyfriend. Lost her both her parents at the age of 5 due to a drunken car crash. Absolutely beautiful but yet so pure has never been intimate with any man. 

(Male) Daniel Black[or Uncle Dan/Danny]: The uncle of Daisy Clayton, and has been raising her ever since her parent's tragedy. Known as a millionaire and owns one of the biggest companies in Seattle, and is a rival with another big company that is owned by Henry Reed which means he despises him. Protective over Daisy tries his to be the best Uncle and gives her what is best. 

(Male) Nathaniel Hale[or Nate]: 19 years old who is also attending the University of Seattle, and has been friends with Daisy ever since 7th grade. Daisy and Nate were introduced by Daisy's uncle and Nate's father because they both work together. Secretly has feelings for Daisy but is in fear of rejection. Your prince charming, and will treat you like a princess.

(Female) Katherine Davidson[or Kat]: Same age and attends the same school as Daisy. Has been best friends with Daisy basically ever since they were born. More of a rebellious individual, but knows how to focus on her own studies but parties hard when those are out of the way. She likes to take more risks than Daisy or Nate. 

(Female) Emily Romero: Best friends with Katherine and Daisy. More innocent than Katherine but more rebellious than Daisy. More of the 'mother' out of the three, always look out for both Daisy and Katherine(more Katherine). Just an average sarcastic college student.

There are other characters but these people are more important in the story.

Again please know this is 18+ that it is MATURE content and will be strong language involved. Also, I apologize in advance if I take long to update this story from time to time. I still go to school and have other social things to do.

-p.s