CHAPTER: 2

"ᴅɪᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ? ꜰᴏʀꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ, ꜱɪɢʜᴛ! ꜰᴏʀ ɪ ɴᴇ'ᴇʀ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛ."

**********

D A I S Y ▪ P O V

It was dark, but not to the point where I couldn't see anything. I was able to see a male figure walking up to me, I couldn't see his face but I wasn't afraid. He was holding both of my arms, but he wasn't hurting me he held me softly. I looked up and could barely see a face, I feel the heat rising up my body. I felt soft lips pressing against mine, one hand was sliding down my back. Then I felt him unzip my dress and slowly laying me down in the bed as he took off my clothing. All I could hear was pants and our kisses, getting rougher. His large hands feeling every part of my body, making me feel even hotter. He then breaks our make out and trails his lips down to my neck giving me little kisses. He then takes off my bra and underwear, without noticing I made a small whimper as he kisses all my body kissing my lips once he was at the top. "You are so beautiful..." he says breathing heavily, I see him to his knees unbuttoning his top, unbuckling his belt and removing his bottom. Then I felt a buzz and turn to my right when I see my phone ringing, I picked it up but I wasn't able to see who was calling... Someone with an 'N.' Then he took my phone and put it in the nightstand, he grabs my hand and kisses it. Gave little kisses and trailing down to my arm, to my neck, my jawline, my cheeks, my lips... Back to my neck, my breast, my stomach, my legs... He spreads open my legs and kissing my inner thigh when he starts to kiss closer and closer... Once he stops I looked down, all I can see are his eyes. Giving me the most intense gaze, he then looks at my private part I could feel his hot breath. Slowly his breathing gets hotter and hotter until he...

I open my eyes when I was awakened by my phone ringing, I fell asleep on my desk again I thought to myself. I look around my bedroom and realize I must have fallen asleep while doing a report for one of my classes, luckily it isn't due today and it was the only homework I had. I wiped my forehead since I woke up all sweaty and felt my back aching a bit. I stretched and checked the time on my phone... Who the hell could be calling me at 3 AM. 

I checked who called me at this time of an hour and it was Katherine. I decided to call her back and wonder was she needed, I was worried it might be important. After two rings she answered.

"Hey, girl~," Katherine says drunkily "Jesus Christ, Kat..." I said rubbing my eyes with my fingers. This is the third time she gets drunk at a school night, "Let me guess... You are yet again drunk because you decided it was a good idea to party at a school night..." I say filled with disappointment. Why does she do this to herself, college isn't a place to party all night, every time she goes out and parties she ALWAYS regrets it. 

"Don't talk to me like that Daisy boo~" Katherine says in a baby tone "I swear I won't get drunk again, I will be sober for a whole 2 months..." she says. "Kat, you have told Em and me that shit a thousand times..." I respond "I know... haha, and it never comes true." she says while chuckling to herself. I roll my eyes and start to get all sleepy all over again "Kat, listen to me... Get home right now, you're too drunk." I said, "Oh no Daisy, Kattie needs some relief..." Katherine responds.

I groan of irritation "Don't tell me you are at another guy's house..." I said with my eyes closed "How'd you know?~~~" Katherine asks. "My god Katherine..." I said with a sigh "What?... I think we all need a bit of relief after seeing Mr. Sexy Reed..." she says "Even you my innocent Daisy Clayton..." she whispers.

"BYE KATHERINE!" I yell hanging up and scratching my head filled with annoyance. I closed my Mac and cleaned up all my school work and decided to get some more sleep. I turn off all the lights and get into my bed. Every time I try to get back to sleep, all I could hear was panting and me getting sweaty all over again. I open my eyes and look up at the ceiling, I checked the time from the clock on my nightstand. 3:30... Are you kidding me?