CHAPTER: 15

"Rejection always hurts but having it come from my best friend was the worst."

**********

H E N R Y  P O V

I wake up feeling the sunlight in my eyes and scan around the room and see that Daisy wasn't in bed with me. Maybe she went home early so her uncle wouldn't worry. I get up and freshened up in the bathroom, put on a t-shirt and went downstairs. Entering the kitchen I see Daisy cooking some breakfast, scanning her body up and down, seeing her wear my button up top as it looks oversize on her is sexy.

I walk up behind her and hugged her from behind, making her flinched a bit. I kissed her neck and can smell her vanilla sweet scent. I let her go and got some plates and utensils for both of us. Once I sat down she brought the food over the table and gave a shining smile at me.

Beautiful as always...

D A I S Y  P O V

I ate breakfast with Henry and we just had a normal conversation, but feeling happier and more romantic. I did feel a little pain when walking but it soon faded after a while, I felt different but in a good way. Once we were done eating breakfast we cleaned up and I went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit then go home. As I enter the bathroom and strip down, I heard the bathroom door open and see Henry with his arms crossed and leaning on the door.

"Someone's in here perv!" I teased and see him scanning my naked body up and down. "Seeing you walk around, with just my shirt on, how can I control myself?" he whispers slowly walking towards me. He cups my face with one of his hands and softly kisses me, tracing down to my neck making me feel burning hot. I feel his other hand feel all around the side of my body, I feel embarrassed that I was already feeling this way from just his kisses and touch. He took a good look at me and sees that I was getting shy because of how I was avoiding eye contact. "Cute..." he says with a chuckle and caresses my cheeks.

Henry was behind me in the bathtub with bubbles, we were relaxing together in silence. I feel him rub my arms with the bubbles as I lay on him and enjoy his touch. After a good hour of just relaxing in the tub, we both decided to get out.

After getting ready and grabbing my stuff, we both head out the house and walk towards the car. Henry was about to open the driver's seat, but I quickly grabbed his arm and he looked at me with confusion. "I want to drive..." I said softly as he smiles and gives me the car keys. During the car ride, Henry was holding onto my hand and nonstop kissing my hand and arms, making blush even red every kiss. "You sure you're okay, no pain or anything?" he asks as he grazes his lips through my hand.  "There was a little pain at first, but it faded once I was walking more..." I said looking at him with a smile and he smiles back.

We arrived at the front of my house and I kissed him good-bye and let him know that I'll call him later. I enter the house and it was completely silent, I see at the bottom of my Uncle Danny's office door that the lights were open. I open the door to see if he was working and I see that he was sleeping at his table, I chuckle a little bit and tapped him softly. "It's more comfortable to sleep in a bed, you know?" I joked as he stretched himself awake. "You're back!" he says as I chuckle and let him know to sleep at his bedroom. He nods and walks lazily out of his office and I laugh to myself for how silly he looks.

His desk looked like a big pile of a mess so I decided to clean it up a little and shut off his computer for him. As I was closing windows, I came across a program about security cameras.

Since when did we have security cameras?

Suddenly I widen my eyes and quickly ran outside the door and see a little camera at the door, I ran back into his office and played some of the videos. A video played where Henry knocks on the door and me hugging him as he walks inside. I panicked and deleted all of the videos without thinking about anything. When I came back to my senses, I panicked even more to why I deleted the videos.