CHAPTER: 20

"The less you give a damn, the happier you will be."

**********

D A I S Y  P O V

I walk out of the bathroom and did a final check around the room to see if I got everything packed

I walk out of the bathroom and did a final check around the room to see if I got everything packed. The door opens and I see Henry enter the room and give me a small smile, I received a smile back and gave him a hug. "We've checked out, ready to go?" Henry says as I groan and hear his deep chuckle.

I didn't feel like going to a long plane ride, I barely got any sleep last night, all thanks to someone. We hear a knock on the door, Henry answers the door and see it was one of the employees ready to take our luggage down in the lobby. "Good-bye Pairs..." I say to myself and form a frown. I feel Henry put his arm around me and we head down to the lobby and see everyone packing their stuff in the car and checking out.

As we were walking to our car there were a few stares but they weren't judgemental, they had smiles and genuine happiness. We walk out of the hotel and wait for our stuff to be all packed up, Henry was saying good-bye to some of his pals. I looked around the city and took one last moment of one of the best vacations of my life, hopefully, one day I will get to come back but not for business matters. I felt Henry hands placed on both of my shoulders, I turn my head to him and see his smile. He gives me a long soft kiss, as I slowly open my eyes I see to my right that Kiera was looking at us, once we made eye contact she quickly looks away.

Hours passed and we finally sat down on our plane seats, sighing in relieve that all the stressful process of going through the airport was over. "Tired?" Henry asks with a smirk on his face, he knows exactly why I'm so tired. I gave an expression letting him know I was annoyed with his cockiness, he follows with a giggle and gives me a peck on the cheek.

U N C L E  D A N N Y  P O V

"His name is all over magazine covers and newspaper headlines. His stocks raised up more than dropping down. Reed revealing his relationship made a benefit, unbelievable..." Samuel said dropping all magazines and newspapers, all of them was an image of Henry and Daisy hugging, that sick fuck touching MY Daisy. "How does BLACK INC feel about the news?" I ask taking a sip of my drink and Samuel standing up with his hands on his hips looking down worried. "They're planning a meeting tomorrow with you..." Samuel answered as I nod and stood up. The room was silent and I walked around my office slowly, eventually, my anger took over me and I threw my glass across the room.

"I'm sure they just need confirmation from you." He says trying to calm me down but I know what they plan to discuss. "Dan, you're the CEO, they're not going to fire you," he says as I nod in agreement.

Samuel and I relaxed a bit in the house and try to forget about how the company is probably freaking out about the news. I tried to tell him multiple times that I will be fine and he could go home with his wife and kids, but after breaking the glass, he has doubts about me.