CHAPTER: 8

"Love changes you in the craziest way..."

**********

D A I S Y  P O V

"Are you sure you're not mad at me?" I asked looking at my Uncle Danny's back as he packs his suitcase. "I was just worried, that's all. But I would appreciate you giving me a notice..." He said as he turns around facing me. "I'm sorry I stressed you out, I just got lost in time... That's all" I explain while looking down in guilt.

"Daisy, it's alright... Just be sure to let me know how you are really going to be out" He says as he approaches me slowly. "You may be a legal adult, but I am still responsible for you," He says while softly patting my head.

I walk upstairs to my bedroom and drop my body on my bed as I cover my eyes with my arms. It was dead silent in my room, all I could think about was the date. I can't stop thinking about the skin touching and hot breaths, the way he kissed my lips and my neck. I start to feel my cheeks heating up and I look up at my ceiling. I then pictured Henry on top of me, kissing all over my neck. I close my eyes and touched my breast, thinking it was Henry's hands, I start to get breathless and just feel his hands feeling all over me. I slowly slide my hands under my underwear, softly touching my clit, even with the smallest touch I let out a quiet moan. I start to rub it in circles, enjoying the sensation, my heavy breathes started to get louder and transitioning into little moans. All I could hear was Henry whispering my name in my right ear.

After a few minutes, I hear a loud knock on my door. I quickly opened my eyes and took my hands away from my pants and sat up from my bed. "Come in!" I yell as Uncle Danny comes in with a smile. "I'll be going now, don't want to miss my flight," He said walking up to me and kissing me on the forehead. After he pecks my forehead, he stares at it with confusion. "What?" I ask as I look up at him "Your forehead is all sweaty, why don't you turn on your AC..." He says as he walks towards my bedroom door. I gave him a nod with a smile and wave him good-bye.

Once I was alone again, I quickly ran to my bathroom and washed my hands. I changed my clothes, including my underwear, and went straight to bed. I looked up at my ceiling again, reflecting what I just did...

Did I just masturbate for the first time?

I don't even know where I learned how to masturbate... Even though I felt strange, knowing I did such behavior, I didn't hate it...In fact... I loved it...

U N C L E  D A N N Y  P O V

"I'm all ready to go..." I say on the phone with my partner as I grab all my things and lock some doors and windows. "Are you ready for this?" My partner asks as I enter the car. I put on my seatbelt and let out a big sigh looking at him, "Let's beat Henry Reed and his company down..." I say with a smile as he drives to the airport.

D A I S Y  P O V

I flutter my eyes open and see out through my window, a blurry bright light. Must be morning, I stretch myself out of bed and freshen up in my bathroom. Once I head downstairs all I could hear was birds tweeting and peaceful silence. As I was eating and working with my assignments on my Macbook, I see that Henry has texted me a message.

'Good Morning, Beautiful!' He texted as I let out a cheeky smile, looking at my phone screen and texting my response. 'Good Morning to you too!' I reply feeling butterflies in my stomach, too nervous for his response. 'Everything alright with your Uncle? Is he mad that you went past your curfew?' He texts. 'He was a little upset, but he was also understandable' I reply. 'That's good :)' He responds. I look up from my cellphone screen and scanned around the kitchen, with all the silence, I felt too lonely.

It wouldn't hurt to invite Henry over... Would it?

'I feel so lonely at home, my Uncle left a few hours ago for his business trip. He won't be back until a few weeks, would you like to keep me company?' I texted Henry. I then went over to text Uncle Danny, 'Hey Uncle Danny, would it be alright if Katherine and Emily sleepover at the house for a few nights?' I texted.