CHAPTER: 1

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ?...

**********

D A I S Y ▪ P O V

I put my MacBook inside my bag and look at myself in the mirror to check my outfit one more time...

Once I was done getting ready, I went downstairs and entered the kitchen to see my Uncle in his work suit

"Morning Uncle Danny!" I greet as I grab a banana smiling. He looked up from his phone and smiled with his mouth close greeting me a 'good morning' back. "You got class today?" He asks looking down back to his phone "Yeah, my professor invited a guest who has had good experience in the company..." I responded grabbing my car keys and walking over to him, giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek goodbye. 

"I have a shift in the cafe too, so I'll probably be back before dinner time," I said. "Alright, take good notes on the presentation, maybe it could be some good advice to use in the future..." My uncle responded I smiled and nodded waving him goodbye and headed to my car to go to school.

I arrived at the house of my best friend, Emily smiling at her as she gets in the front seat. "Morning!" I greet "morning..." she greets in a monotone way "Someone's excited about the lecture today..." I say sarcastically as I stare at the road driving to our university.

"I don't get why we need to go to some stupid 7 AM lecture for a billionaire to tell us how business works... Isn't that what Professors are for?" She complains closing her eyes. "I bet whoever the special guest is just going to brag their rich life..." she says looking at her phone "Come on Em, you can't start the day off so negative. Maybe this presenter actually has something useful to say..." I respond.

I parked at the Universities parking lot and grabbed my things as we both get out of the car and start walking to class. As we were having a conversation, out of nowhere Katherine our other best friend pops up in the middle locking her arms with both me and Emily's.

"Hello, ladies" She greets smiling brightly "Someone is too happy to be awake at this hour... Especially after all that partying yesterday..." Emily says rolling her eyes. "Something good happened?"I asked, "Just excited for our little show today..." Katherine responds smirking at me. "Have you guys searched up the dude who is presenting at our lecture today?" Katherine asks glancing at both of us. Emily and I shook our heads in confusion "The guy is such a hottie. Can't wait to stare at that sweet ass of his" Katherine says.

"Isn't he 32?!" Emily says in a frowny expression "I know... 32 and looks like this... Can't imagine what he does to look this hot..." Katherine responds looking down at her phone. I roll my eyes while smiling and spotted one of my childhood friends, Nathaniel as he was talking with his peers.

"Daisy, your boyfriend~~~" Katherine teases with a grin on her face. I look back at her with a straight face and look back forward "He is not my boyfriend... He's just a friend" I responded "You two would look cute together, I mean you've known each other for what? 10 years now..." Emily said.