Drake's Epiphany PART 4

After putting away the letter, Drake takes out his phone.

Drake: *i know exactly who to tell*

*Dials Number*

Drake: "Nick, i got some crazy news for you."

Nicki Minaj: "Shoot!"

Drake: "I get to my mothers house and i decide to check the damn mail, and i see this letter from J.C, don't ask who it is, because i habe no clue at all.

Nicki Minaj: "Wow, really?"

Drake: "NO LIE! NO LIE! NO LIE!"

Nicki Minaj: "Well what did the letter say?"

Drake: "It was basically saying, that him and his team are going to be at the same club as YMCMB is going to next week, and that we shouldn't play any tricks or start any problems."

Nicki Minaj: "Wow, it sounds like they're the problem."

Drake: "That's what i'm saying, i don't have no time."

Nicki Minaj: "Man, i wish i can make it, i have photo shoots to do all next week, you better keep me updated though."

Drake: "Ight, imma hit you up later, im going to spend some time with my mother."

*hangs up*

Drake normally tells Nicki everything, because  he knows she won't flip out. He feels  bad because he tells his mom everything else as well, but she's already sick, so he doesn't want to stress her out. Drake decides to spend the rest of the night with his mom, he gets movies and cooks dinner for his mom.

(Living Room, 7pm)

Drake: "Mom, do you think this whole Club Zelle thing is too much?"

Momma: "I hear A LOT of people are going to be at this club, and that fights usually go down, but i'm sure you'll be fine."

Drake and his mom continues to watch movies with his mom for the rest of the night. It's Monday Night, and Tuesday night Drake faces another obstacle.

What NOW?