Drake's Epiphany PART 7

Drake really doesn't want to take Eva home, he's actually having a good time with her. He hasn't had a good time with anyone like this lately. He know's his old girlfriend may have ruined things between him and Eva. Drake hopes he can build a better relationship with Eva.

Eva: "Thanks for a great time, and thank you for driving me home."

Drake: "Are we going to hang again?"

Eva: "We'll see."

*Eva gets out the car, Drake drives away*

Drake drive's back to his Aunt's house to pick up his mother. Drake pulls up and goes inside his aunt's house.

Aunt Helena: "Aubrey! Finally you come see me."

Drake: "Yes it's been a while. Where's mom?"

Aunt Helena: "She's in the backyard with the others."

Drake: "Do you remember, Eva?"

Aunt Helena: "Yes, the one that lives a few blocks down?"

Drake: "Yes her, we just went out to lunch, she's really gorgeous."

Aunt Helena: "Aubrey, NO! I won't you to stay away form her, i'm not joking!"

Drake: "What? We just went out for lunch, nothing serious."

Aunt Helena: "I don't care if you guys went to the carnival! Do not hang with that girl anymore, she's no good. I hopw you're not having feelings for her."

Drake: "Listen Auntie, i think i am, but i'm not sure, we just got in touch with eachother again, relax."

Aunt Helena rolls her eyes and storms up the stairs. Drakes goes in the backyard to get his mother.

Why is Aunt Helena acting so weird?