Drake's Epiphany FINALE

(Sunday)

Drake gets to New York, soon as he gets to New York he feels so much better that he forgets to check Eva's voice-mail. He gets to his hotel, and calls up his team, and everyone. He tells them to go to Club Zelle TONIGHT! Drake is desperate to get Eva off his mind, so he makes everyone go to the club tonight. Drake quickly changes his clothes for the club.

*Dials number*

Drake: "YO!"

Cory Gunz: "Want me to pick you and the crew up?"

Drake: "Yeah, let's go."

Drake, Cory Gunz, Birdman, ans Mackmaine and more of Drake's posse' gets into the black cadillac and makes their way to the Club Zelle. Once they get there, there is a long line of course, loud music, lots of girls and lots of drinks. Drake is desperate to get drunk and forget all about Eva. Drake and his crew went to their own VIP section. On the other side of the club they see Chris Brown and his people in their VIP section. Meek Mill and Chris Brown are dancing with their crews having a dance battle. Drake gets up and decides to dance with them, but some of the people on Drake's crew got so drunk they started throwing bottles all over! Drake was already drunk so he didn't really understand what was going on. Chris Brown accidentally gets a big gash in his chin from a broken bottle. After that a big brawl grew. More security came and broke it up. Everyone was asked to leave. It was reported that a female from Canada got hurt really bad.

Drake and his crew drove right home, and cleaned up. Drake isn't so drunk, but he's feeling sympathetic so he checks the voicemail. It says:

Eva: "Hey Aubrey i just wanted to let you know i'm on my way to New york, my friend got us a flight out there to the club you were talking about, i'm sorry for before and i hopewe can make it work.:

Drake hangs up the phone and realizes there as just a big brawl at the club and there was a report saying a woman from Canada got seriously hurt. He panics and tries to call Eva, but no answer. He decides to call everyone that was at the club that night and finally figure out Eva was the one that got seriously hurt. Drake was so disappointed in himself, he felt as if he read the voicemail he could have been with her and none of this would have happened. Drake is too ashamed to go to the hospital to see her. So he waits until she recovers so he can see her.

It took two weeks for Eva to fully recover, even after the interview and shoots Drake had to do he still didn't forget about Eva. He invited her over to his five star hotel and they spend a few days there. Now Drake and Eva are now dating, and are finally happy.

Eva finally tells Drake what has been bothering her lately, and she tells him that she has HIV/Aids and didn't know how to tell him. Drake understood and told her they'll get through it, Drake calls back home to his mom and Aunt Helena and told them everything. Drake and Eva bought a nice apartment in New York City for a few months. ❤