Drake's Epiphany PART 5

It's Tuesday morning and Drake drops his mom off at an Aunt's house while he goes out. Drake decides to call up an old friend from his hometown to spend the day with him. Her name is Eva.

*Dials number*

Drake: "Hey Eva, come out and spend the day with me!"

Eva: "Sure, i'm already dressed where do you want me to meet you?"

Drake: "Don't worry, i just dropped off my mom, and i'm a few blocks away from your house, i'll just swing by and pick you up."

*Hangs up*

Drake's old lady friend is Eva, who he grew up with in school.

*Drives to Eva's house*

Once he pulls up, he see's Eva already waiting outside.

Drake: *while she looks better than she has before*

UH OH! Drake has an eye for Eva now.

*Eva gets in the car*

Eva has a brown tanktop and and black shorts, her hair is burgundy red, and skin color brown. Drake loves that!

Eva: "DRIZZY! I haven't seen you in almost two years!"

Drake: "Don't i know! We have to get together more! Let's go out to lunch!"

Eva: "Sure"

Drake stares at Eva in amazement, snaps out of it and starts driving to an outside sitting restaurant. They take a seat and wait for their waiter.

Eva: "I love this place, this is our favorite luncheon! We haven't been here together for ages!"

Drake: "I know im ordering the same thing i order everytime!"

Eva: "Of course, the biggest turkey burger EVER!"

Drake: "You know it" 

Eva: *smiles*

After joking around they order and conitnue talking.

Drake: "Can i ask you a question?"

Eva: "Sure"

Drake: "How come you haven't hit me up in so long?"

Eva: "Well your a famous rapper now, i figure you didn't have much time!"

Drake: "True, you look so gorgeous than i remember!"

While Eva and Drake continue talking someone begins SCREAMING his name!

Drake looks over and see's a lady coming towards his table screaming: "AUBREY THAT BETTER NOT BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I THOUGHT WE WERE TOGETHER!"

Who is this chick?