Drake's Epiphany PART 8

Drake is a little confused at the way Aunt Helena reacted. He gets his mom in the car and decides to tell her once they get home. It's Tuesday Night, and tomorrow Drake wants to hang with Eva.

(Home)

Drake: "Ma, can we talk?"

Momma: "Sure, whats on your mind?"

Drake: "When i dropped you off at  Aunt Helena's, i met up with Eva."

Momma: "Oh that's nice, what did you guys do?"

Drake: "We just went to our luncheon restaurant we used to go to back when we were younger."

Momma: "Oh that's good, did you have a good time?"

Drake: "Yeah i did, but then my ex Alexis Andrews came and messed everything up, she came and started a scene and everything."

Momma: "Wow, that was probably embarassing, huh?"

Drake: "Yeah it was, i mean, Eva amd i are just friends, but im actually starting to like her, i actually want to get to hang with her more."

Momma: "That sounds great."

Drake: "When i got to Aunt Helena's house i told her about the lunch date we had, and she completely flipped, do you know why she did that?"

Momma: "Well it''s none of my business to why she acted like that, just know she is trying to protect you."

Drake: "Ma, can you tell me anything?!"

Momma: "Let's just say me and your Aunt Helena will leave it up to Eva to tell you."