3-Keep you

" I-I don't know" He stuttered out.

Mark was just as confused at his words.
" You don't remember?" Mark asked.

The unknown man gripped his brown hair with his pale hands, still shivering from the cold he shook in his place. Breathing increased as distress clamped around him and tears ran to his eyes as he realised...

" I don't remember anything!" He screamed.

Mark held out his hands in an attempt to clam down the man. He hadn't spoken to anyone in years yet again someone who was in distress. He wasn't good at communicating with people yet alone comforting them. His hands gripped the wallet that he had taken seconds before. His eyes glanced to it. He should have ID.

He dived into the leather wallet and fished out one of the two cards inside. It was a drivers license, he read out the name neatly printed on the front.

" Your name is Jack McLoughlin" He said, handing the man the card.

The other hesitated to take he card from him, but snatched it from his grasp as curiosity got the better of him. He inspected the plastic card. It was a drivers license for Ireland, with a picture of him and the matching name. It didn't look like something he remembered.

" Jack" He breathed, it didn't ring a bell but it felt like it was correct.

The red head looked down to the wallet and the only other card in there. It looked like another license. Perhaps he had one for Ireland and one for America?

He pulled it out and read the name.

" This is one says Seàn McLoughlin" Mark spoke, confused.

Jack grew confused and once again took the card from Marks hands to look over it. It was a license for America, with the same picture but a different name. The name Seàn didn't seem familiar and sounded ill fitting to him.

" What kinda of person had two different IDs?" Mark asked.

Jack grew angry, his gaze snapping back up to the very man who wouldn't let him go.
" What kind of person casually has a hand next their their tools?!" He snapped.

Mark huffed in annoyance, this is why he didn't speak to other people. They were irritating.

" I have to find out who I am" Jack declared, forgetting how frightened he was moments ago and trying to push past Mark.

The hunter instantly became angered as he boy grew close to him. He hated other people touching him. Marks hand flew up and gripped his thin clothing. Pushing him back into the cement wall he pinned his former prey there.

" I can't let you go" He practically whispered in his ear.

The man remembered the fear that he had felt moments before as it punched him in the gut. He didn't know where he was, who he was or why he was here, uncertainly made his stomach twist in knots. With the addition of the threat holding him against his will it was enough to overwhelm anyone.

" Why?" Jack asked.

Mark turned his up his lip as he spoke.
" I'm a serial killer and the police just found my dumping ground. Don't you think it looks suspicious that a man with amnesia woke up in my basement. You've seen my face now, I can't let you go".

Jack fought against the hand that held him in place, he was still weak from the night before. Still cold from the ice that had nearly killed him. It wasn't uncommon for people to survive after being pulled from the winter weather, but it wasn't normal either. His body still needed time to re-calibrate.