Intro

🍒

[ Leon Scott ]

Do you know the feeling of rejection? Right at this moment, I felt that horrible feeling. Just when I declared my undying love for her, she just...after everything...that's it?

I've always believed that through hard work you can accomplish anything. So, why? These tears that trickled down my face, these tears are filled with bitterness, no anguish, just plain old sadness because I wasn't lovable enough for her.

I am not a confident person from the very beginning. I know, nobody's perfect and I am not those playboy hunks nor those popular jerks, so conceited with their faces. But if it's her type then maybe I need to change. Just for her to like me, and to make her happy.

🌹

[ Zaphyr Evan ]

Just for a little while I want this happiness to last, just for a while. Because even though I know romance is impossible for you and I, just for a little while treat me as your friend , with that I'll be satisfied.

That's what I thought, so why? Am I really that disgusting of a person? I am a man in a relationship, I am engaged, I have a fiancee and I'm getting married soon. I love her too...So, why? WHY?

That's not all...I sighed.

"Zaphyr!" I was suddenly shook to reality. "Are you alright?" He asked full of concern. "I see, worried about your engagement eh? Don't worry. Your relationship is already set in stone, I mean, it's an arranged marriage but who would've thought you guys fell for each other. HAHAHA. Funny, how destiny works." I know, it's really funny but I can't help but despise that destiny thingy. "Well...partially that. I mean, Estania is a really sweet girl. Any man would fall for her." He laughed and smacked my head. "Well, congrats. I can already hear the wedding bells." He smiled. "See you,"

I nodded and waited for him to get out of my sight.

"True, my girl is the best. So, why did I fell for you? Stupid, fucking romance."

🌼

[ Mira Camellia ]

I stared outside then someone smacked my head. "Hey, space-cadet. Lately, I noticed you've been spacing out. Something wrong?" I shook my head. "It's nothing," I shorty replied. She laughed, "You can deceive anyone but not me, what's wrong?" Now, her face is masked with concern. I took a deep breath, not sure if I can say it to her. I mean, she's my best friend...but.

"Hana," She raised her left brow, looking sassy. "...I don't know how to start..." Hana held my hands. "Don't you trust me?" I sighed. "Of course, you're my best friend."

"Then, what is stopping you?" I looked straight in her eyes. "I'm just afraid you'll laugh and judge me." Hana gripped hands tighter. "Trust me, I'll never do that." I open my mouth, readying myself to blurt it out. But in the end, it didn't came out because of my nervousness. Hana raised her brows again, her look says 'what was that?'

"I'm sorry, I'm nervous." I took the deepest breath. "I have a crush on Mis—" I whispered, but I was interrupted by the class rep. "Mira, Ms. Aguilera wants to talk to you." I nodded and looked towards Hana, obviously distasted by the sudden interruption. I just secretly smiled towards her annoyingly, her brows are closely knitted obviously annoyed, to annoy her more I showed my tongue. She did the 'I am watching you' gesture. I just laughed and followed the class rep to the faculty room. When I was in front of the door, nervousness grew in my tummy.

~

🍀 A/N: Hi! I republished the story. Sorry, I was just really unsatisfied with how it was going so I changed it a bit. There were some changes, so the story now might be a little different from the original. But, it's still the same story. With this story, I want everyone to be open-minded about the sexualities. Because some of the characters here are gay, lesbian and bisexual. Because I want to have a story that is broad and wide, and teach you the wonders of love (l0l). 

So, we have 3 main characters here. They have different stories but they are all friends and intertwined by destiny.

 So ya'll, if you're homophobic, please don't hate me/my story. Just click out and don't read it. But, we have a straight couple in the story, because it's still good to have a girl and boy couple. Anyways enjoy the story! All of them are fictional. Just a little bit warning, I might update for a really long time, but I'll try to update frequently. But with the incoming finals I'm not gonna promise anything. But, please do read my story! I would appreciate it you comment something, even if it's completely unrelated to the story or just liking it. Because it really makes me motivated to make stories. It does help. lol. But I'm not forcing ya'll anything.

Hehehe

Thank you! 💐🥰💖❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤