Characters

Leon Scott, 18 (main character) He is a broken hearted fellow, he is in love with his best friend but was rejected, now he needs to figure out how to make her fall in love with him.

Mira Camellia, 17 (main character) She is a bright student, she had honors ever since she started school, but she still needs to figure out her life. Because she lost her parents at a very young age and her only benefactor is her uncle, Marion.

Zaphyr Evan, 23 (main character) He came a prestigious family, a very wealthy handsome guy, but he has a secret he can't reveal because it'll cause a huge scandal to his family. He is the fiancé of Estania Claudine.

Estania Claudine, 22 (love interest) The fianceé of Zaphyr Evan. She also came from a prestigious family. She is wise and practical never boastful of the possible wealth that she will inherit soon.

Raphael Mendoza, 18 (supporting character) A loyal friend of Leon Scott, he is very trustworthy but huge drunkard. He means no harm. He is just a really sweet dude.

Hana Claudine, 17 (supporting character) Little sister of Estania, she is the best friend of Mira Camellia. She met her in school, because she wants to attend a public school.

Zelan Evan, 15 The half-brother of Zaphyr Evan, he is a half-Japanese. They are close to each other. Even though he lives in Japan, his girlfriend lives in the hometown of her brother. So, he is under a long distance relationship.

Emille Evan The father of Zaphyr Evan and Zelan Evan, despite his successful business and life, he hides a lot in his sleeves.

Eva Claudine The loving mother of Estania Claudine and Hana Claudine. She is willing to sacrifice anything to her loved ones. She may have a loving personality but that is just a mask to her dark past.

Edward Claudine The husband of Eva Claudine, they were married because of an arranged marriage, he never loved his wife. But because of his parents wishes he gave Eva two loving daughters.

Eleanor Evan (+) The late mother of Zaphyr, she was also married to Emille due to an arranged marriage. She died after Zaphyr was born, and she has secret.

Emiko Evan The loving mother of Zelan Evan, she is very sweet and loving to both, Zelan and Zaphyr. She was previously known as Emiko Harazuko.