Chapter Two

Hey guys, so this chapter is a little bit short and the second half sucks but the first part is the most important part so I had to get it out there and the ending plays into the next chapter, obviously, so I hope you guys like it! :)

~~~

The woman stood outside Derek Hale's house, knowing full well where he would be even before she saw him come to his window. She smirked as she saw that terrified look on his face.

This woman had darkish brown hair that came down to the middle of her back. She wore a black leather jacket with a dark grey tank top underneath. She was wearing dark jeans with leather boots.

"Hello Derek," she said, smirking, knowing he could hear her even from 30 feet away from the house. "Miss me?" She smirked. "Now listen, I have some bad news... Well, it's not bad news for me, but you might not like it."

Derek could feel a growl start to form as he saw his eyes turn blue in his reflection in the window.

"About that Stiles kid... Yeah. I'm gonna, uh. How do I put this?" She asked, smirking and looked straight into Derek's eyes, "I'm going to kill him, Derek. And there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Derek opened the window and jumped the two stories down to the ground, landing low on his feet, a hand on the ground as he watched the woman's every move. "You're not going to touch him."

"Oh sweetie, it's cute how you think that," she said, smirking.

"I swear, if you touch him I'm going to kill you myself," Derek growled, still not moving from the position he was in when he landed.

"Oh trust me, I'm going to do a little bit more than touch him," she said, smirking. Derek launched at her, but all she did was smirk, pull a taser out, and press it up against his side. He fell to the ground. She bent down on one knee and grabbed his face, forcing him to look up into her eyes. "You better watch yourself hot stuff," she said, smirking. She stood, fixed her jacket, and walked into the woods, all Derek could do was watch. 

••••••

"Wanna go to the arcade Sty?" Scott asked Stiles, who was sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"I kinda just wanna stay here," Stiles said, shoving another hand full of popcorn into his mouth.

"Alright well is it alright if I go? The guys are already there," Scott said. "You're alright, you've been here alone before, right?"

"I don't remember," Stilinski said, still focused on the TV as Scott slipped his jacket on.

"Yeah, you have! Remember that one time when I had to go someplace and you said you'll wait here. Yeah, you have. Well..." Scott said, checking his watch, seeing it was around 7:30 pm. "My mom gets out of work at midnight... But I'll be back way before then. Is it alright if I use your jeep? My mom has my car because her car broke down a few days ago."

"Sure, here," Stiles said, throwing Scott his car keys.

"Thanks, I'll be back around... 10:30ish," Scott said, walking out of the house. Stiles sat there, watching TV and eating popcorn. When he put his hand down for more, his hand found no popcorn. He looked down disappointed and sighed, got up and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed another bag of popcorn and popped it into the microwave, that's when he heard the door open and close slowly. He froze, fear running down his spine.

"Scott? Is that you?" He called, no answer. He heard something making noise in the hallway, he slowly took a step forward, grabbing a kitchen knife. Once he made sure no one was behind him, he started walking towards the hallway. He got to the door and jumped as Melissa stepped out, making Stiles drop the knife.

"Oh my lord!" Melissa said, putting her hand over her heart, "Stiles what are you doing? Trying to kill me for coming into my own house!?" She asked, bending down and grabbing the knife that Stiles dropped. "Where's Scott?"

"He went out, I think he said something about the arcade, I don't know. I was too busy watching T-" the microwave beeped and Stiles jumped, flying behind Melissa.

"It's just the microwave, gosh Stiles," she said, rolling her eyes and placing the knife on the counter.

"Anyway, what are you doing home?" Stiles asked, rubbing his forehead.

"I'm on lunch," she said, grabbing an apple, "crazy hours."

"Your 'lunch' is an apple?" Stiles asked, putting an eyebrow up.

"Aye, don't judge me, I don't have enough time to actually eat something. Well, I guess tell Scott that I'll be home by midnight," she said, kissing Stiles on the forehead, "it's gotten to the point where I just expect you to be here," she said, chuckling as she walked out of the kitchen and out of the house, leaving Stiles alone once again.