Chapter Eleven

Stiles stood there as Derek kissed his neck. Derek's eyes were still blue, but his wolf calmed down and now he was back to his human self. Derek pulled back, looking into Stiles' eyes. "Why did you do that... I could have killed you..."

Stiles looked into Derek's blue eyes, loving the color but at the same time feeling a little uneasy about them, "because I trust you... I don't think you would hurt me..."

"But you just met me," Derek said.

"Yeah, but there's just something inside me that tells me that I can trust you... Like now... Something is telling me to kiss you..." Stiles said, looking at Derek's lips. Derek turned Stiles and himself around and pushed him up on the wall.

Derek roughly pushed his lips onto Stiles'. They kissed until Derek heard and smelled something that made him growl. "Stiles get your clothes on that you wore before your shower and stay here. And be silent." With that, not letting Stiles say one word, Derek was out of the bathroom. Stiles quickly grabbed his clothes, slipping them on and sitting down, trying his hardest to be silent.

"Uncle, hi. I wasn't expecting you to visit," Derek said, shaking his uncle's hand.

"Yeah, I thought I would stop by. Heard that my nephew found his mate," the man said, smirking.

"What? I don't know where you heard that but it's not true," Derek said, hoping that Stiles couldn't hear them from down here.

The man smirked, "Derek. Derek Derek Derek. You were never really a good liar. Now, are you going to go get him or should I go find him?"

"Alright alright... I'll go get him. But he doesn't know he's my mate yet so can you possibly not say anything about it?" Derek asked.

"Of course! Anything for my nephew!" He said, smirking.

Derek walked up to his bedroom, quickly going to the bathroom. "Listen... He wants to meet you. Don't look into his eyes, alright?"

"Who is it?" Stiles asked.

"My uncle, the alpha. Just don't lie, I don't care what he asks... Don't lie. Um... Just... I don't know. Let's go, he's impatient," Derek said, pulling Stiles out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Once they rounded the corner into the living room, Stiles saw the alpha standing at the fireplace. He got chills, the alphas actions reminding him of Kate's.

The alpha turned to face them, his eyes going straight to Stiles. Stiles looked right in the middle of his eyes, making it look like he was making eye contact but at the same time wasn't, "ah, this must be him."

"Yes, it is," Derek said. The alpha came over slowly, softly grabbed Stiles' hand and kissed it. Stiles felt really weird about it, they were both guys... That's usually something that gentlemen do to girls.

"Hello, my name is Peter, I am Derek's uncle, which you are probably already aware of our similar looks," Peter said, smirking. Was he joking? Derek looked way more... Manly but soft and eye candy, while Peter looked... Unpleasant to look at. "And your name is?"

"S- Stiles," he said, looking at the center of his eyes again.

"A little nervous are we?" Peter asked.

"Yeah maybe because you're way too close to him," Derek snapped, tightening his jaw and looking straight forward. Peter looked over at him, smirked, walked in front of him, and grabbed his jaw quickly, tightly holding it. Stiles gasped, stepping back and watching in fear.

"Excuse me? Would you like to say that again?" Peter asked, looking at Derek.

Derek just closed his eyes, not being able to say anything from the way Peter had a hold of him.

"That's what I thought," Peter said, pushing Derek away. Derek flew back into the wall, making Stiles gasp again and run to his side.

"Are you ok?!" Stiles asked, looking at Derek. Derek nodded and Stiles took an angry breath and turned to Peter.

"Stiles no..." Derek tried, but Stiles was already gone.

"Who do you think you are able to do that to him?! He's your nephew for god sake!" Stiles yelled.

Peter put an eyebrow up, "excuse me?"

"What are you are deaf or something?! I said you can't do that to your nephew!" Stiles yelled, getting even angrier.

"Stiles... Stop..." Derek said, slowly getting up and just realizing how much pain he was in.

"You better shut up little boy, I don't think you understand what I'm cable of doing," Peter said calmly.

"Listen here, I am NOT a little boy. I am 17 years old. You think you're just the big bad wolf, don't you? Well FYI, you don't look big or bad," Stiles said, turning to Derek and was about to leave when he heard deep growls behind him. He turned around slowly to see something that made his heart stop beating.