Chapter Twenty

Hey guys! This is the last chapter of this book! But don't worry! There's a sequel! And the photo that you may or may not be able to see is the cover for the sequel, sorry if you can't see it, my phone is weird sometimes. Anyway, I hope you like this!

"Shut the fuck up," Stiles said, still pointing the gun at the brown-haired man that stood in front of Derek who was on the ground.

"You're a rude one, aren't you? Very disrespectful," Deucalion said, shaking his head. He turned to Derek, "you really should teach him a lesson."

"Excuse me?!" Stiles yelled, "no one needs to fucking teach me a lesson. I have the right to be rude to your fucking ugly ass because you're threatening my mate."

"Oh darling, I couldn't care less about your 'mate.' I'm interested in you and only you doll face," Deucalion said, smirking up at Stiles.

"Don't call me shit like that," Stiles hissed.

Deucalion took a step up the stairs, "has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Stop! Don't move!" Stiles yelled, pointing the gun at Deucalion's heart, his hands starting to shake from fear as Deucalion took another step, "stop!"

"Put the gun down." Someone ordered from behind Stiles. Stiles quickly turned to face the twins, Ethan and Aiden, starting behind him.

"No!" Stiles yelled, pointing it at both of them, going back and forth, determining on who moves. He could hear Deucalion take another step up, which caused him to turn back around and point the gun at him, "STOP. MOVING!"

"You're not going to shot me," he said, smirking as he took another step.

"Oh yeah? Try me." Stiles said.

"Stiles. Put the gun down. Now." Ethan said.

"No! Get out of this house!" Stiles yelled.

"We aren't leaving without you," Aiden said.

"Then I guess I won't put the gun," Stiles said, still pointing it at Deucalion.

"Stiles, listen to them..." Derek groaned, still feeling the pain Deucalion caused. Stiles looked down at Derek confused.

"Listen to your mate, pretty face," Deucalion said, smirking as he took another step.

"No! I'm not gon-" an arrow came in from the window, mixed both of the twins and went straight into Stiles. He dropped the gun and looked down at the arrow.

Deucalion also looked down at the arrow, "the hunters... They're here... Go!" He said, looking at the twins. They quickly jumped out of the window and ran off into the woods. Deucalion super speed ran down the stairs and out of the house.

"Stiles..." Derek said, getting up and quickly making his way to Stiles just as he fell. He caught him and laid him down on the ground, "don't move..."

"Derek..." Stiles said he couldn't stop saying Derek's name, "Derek... Derek..."

"Don't move Stiles, don't touch it," Derek said, quickly going to the bathroom and grabbing a couple of pairs of gloves and putting them on, running back to Stiles, "I'm going to pull it out... It's going to hurt..."

"Derek..." Stiles said again.

Derek grabbed the arrow, being able to feel the burning sensation even through three pairs of gloves, "1... 2... 3-" Derek said, as he jerked the arrow out of Stiles body, earning him a loud scream from Stiles. "Calm down..." Derek said, taking off the gloves and putting his hand on Stiles wound.

Outside, the Argent was chasing the Alpha Pack away, and Allison was about to shoot another arrow when she heard a scream, the scream sounded familiar, really familiar. She thought for a minute and realized who it was, "Stiles?!" She yelled, turning back to the Hale House. "Did I shoot Stiles?"

"Derek..." Stiles said once more as he slowly lost color in his face.

"No Stiles! Stay with me!" Derek yelled, starting to take the pain away from him.

Stiles placed his hands on Derek's as he looked up, "Derek..." He said one last time.

"Stiles! Stiles! Stiles come on..." Derek said, slapping Stiles in the face a couple times, but there was no motion. "Oh my god Derek... Think... Think..."

Derek's mind went back in time to a moment where he was with his mother, she would tell him bedtimes stories and as she kissed his forehead she would always whisper something... What was it... The bite can heal all.

Derek realized what he had to do, he quickly grabbed Stiles' arm, looking at it for a second before bringing it to his mouth, putting his mouth around it. He felt his wolf take over, and as he bit down on Stiles cold fresh, his eyes turned a bright blue.

He released his grip and looked at Stiles, hoping something would happen, nothing. He grabbed his arm again and bit down on it in another spot, tears starting to fall from his eyes. He released but again didn't get anything. "Come on Stiles..." He whimpered, as he bit down on his arm again, his eyes a very bright blue, brighter than it has ever been.

Nothing happened. He kept biting down on Stiles' body, hoping that one of them would help, but none would. "Nephew..."

Derek looked at his uncle who was at the bottom of the staircase. He slowly made his way up, seeing the tears in Derek's bright blue eyes. Peter looked down at Stiles' still body, looked at Derek for permission, who hugged Stiles' body, keeping him away from his uncle.

"Come on Derek... I'm an alpha... There's a better chance I would do it than you. At least let me try..."

Derek looked down at Stiles' pale face. He softly followed his cheekbone with his finger and nodded slowly. Peter got down on his knees, softly grabbed Stiles arm, and bit down on his wrist, Peter's eyes turning bright red.

"Come on baby..." Derek whispered, tears falling from his face and onto Stiles' red hoodie as Peter continued to bite down on his wrist.

~~~
... Alright, guys... I'm crying. Like oh my god /.\ Anyway... I will let you guys know when the Sequel is up, I hope to see you all there. Bye, thanks for reading my book :)