Chapter Eighteen *Smut*

Again, smut warning.

"S-Stiles," Derek moaned, thrusting his hips up as Stiles jerked him harder and put Derek's tip in his mouth, twirling his tongue on Derek's sensitive skin. Derek could feel it, his body was threatening to release. 

He wouldn't usually be so close this soon. Maybe it's the fact that he hasn't mated in months, maybe even years now or maybe it's the full moon, but whatever it was, it was coming and he couldn't help it.

As Stiles jerked Derek's dick off and sucked on his tip, he couldn't help but notice that Derek's tip was beginning to swell. Stiles slowly took Derek's cock out of his mouth and just about to turn and ask Derek what was going on with his dick when Derek let out a loud moan and exploded onto Stiles' neck and onto his red hoodie. Stiles gasped, looking at Derek's dick just in time for a load of Derek's cum to hit Stiles right on the top of his nose, in the middle of his eyes.

"Shit!" Stiles said, grabbing his hoodie and wiping it off before it got into his eyes. Derek sighed loudly, breathing deeply while he came down from his first climax, "shit I have to wash this hoodie..."

"Not yet, trust me you'll get to wash it, but for now, it would be pointless because you'll just get more on it... And I think it's hot seeing my load on that sexy red hoodie..." Derek said, looking at his own cum that was soaking into the red fabric of Stiles' sweatshirt.

"O-Okay..." Stiles said, looking down at Derek's cock that was freshly covered in a layer of cum.

Derek sighed and started rubbing Stiles' hole some more, "I wish I could just get inside you right now..."

"Why don't you?" Stiles asked.

"Because your hole isn't ready yet, trust me you'll want all the preparation you can get," Derek said, slipping two fingers into Stiles' ass, making Stiles moan loudly, causing Derek's cock to twitch. Stiles arched his back as Derek slowly thrust his two fingers in and out of his hole, rubbing against his g-spot every other time. He slowly slipped another finger in.

"Fuck Derek..." Stiles moaned out, throwing his head back. Derek smirked and started rubbing Stiles' left butt cheek as he started speeding up his finger thrusting.

Derek bit his bottom lip so hard that he started tasting blood, loving the noise of Stiles moaning his name, "do that again..."

"Do what again?" Stiles asked.

"Say my name..." Derek said, looking down into his hole, watching as it accepted his fingers easily.

"Mmmmmmm Derek...." Stiles said, thrusting his hips back against Derek's fingers.

"Fuck... I want to fuck you so badly Stiles..." Derek said, looking passionately at Stiles' ass as it took his fingers.

"Do it... Fuck me, Derek... I want to feel you inside me... Show me how love feels."

"You need more preparation," Derek said sadly, hating the fact that he was the only thing stopping himself from fucking Stiles.

"I can take it, Derek... I know you want to fuck me badly. Just do it..." Stiles whispered sexually. Derek nodded as Stiles got off of him, letting Derek get up.

"Get on your hands and knees," Derek said. Stiles nodded and did what he was told. Derek reached over to his bedside table and got a condom and lube, putting the condom on and lubing up both his cock and Stiles' hole so much that Derek could barely get a good grip on his dick to line it up to Stiles' hole. "Are you sure about this?"

Stiles moaned quietly, "yes..." Stiles said, pushing back on Derek's cock, making the tip slip in. Stiles started moaning loudly, feeling like he was being stretched but knew this was nothing compared to the rest of Derek's dick.

"Tell me when..." Derek said, letting Stiles get used to his cock.

"Go..." Stiles moaned. Derek very slowly started to push into Stiles, making Stiles moan and scream in pleasure. Derek got half way in and Stiles' ass was still taking him. This was the moment that Derek knew that Stiles was meant to be his mate... His ass was basically made for his cock.

Stiles started pushing back on his cock, making him go in further, "Stiles... You don't have to..." But it was too late. Derek was balls deep in Stiles. "Fuck..."

Stiles threw his head back and moaned so loudly that it drove Derek crazy, "OH DEREK!"

"Mmmm..." Derek said, looking down at Stiles' ass, grabbing his hips and started to slowly thrust in and out.

"Oh my god yes!" Stiles moaned, "holy shit! Oh god!"

"You like that?" Derek asked, biting his lip.

"Yes! Oh my god yes! Harder!" Stiles moaned.

"Slow down there babe, you're not ready for me to go-" but yet again, Stiles blew Derek's mind. Stiles started quickly pulling up and pushing back on his dick to the point where he was either all the way inside him or just about to slip out. "Holy shit..."

"Mmmm..." Stiles said.

"Are you sure you're a virgin? Like shit... You seem to know what you're doing..."

"Oh yes! Oh god yes! Mmmmm! Derek oh my god!" Stiles moaned, throwing his face into the pillow and bit down on it.

That's when Derek heard it, a stick crack outside. Someone was outside of the house... But then there was another... And another... There was a group of intruders. Derek cursed under his breath and got off the bed, making Stiles whine and look back at him, still having his bum up in the air.

"What are you doooooooooing?" Stiles asked, watching Derek get dressed.

"We have company... Get dressed."

~~~
What?!?! I group of intruders interrupting their sex?!?! Who are they and what do they want?!?! I dunno. We gotta wait and see.
And oh my god! This book is almost coming to an end! I think I'm only gonna do 20 chapters in this book... But don't worry! I already have the title and cover of the sequel!!!
I hope you liked this chapter!!!