Chapter Five

Stiles walked into Derek's house, not completely sure where Derek went. This house seemed really familiar to Stiles, he might have dreamt about it a couple of times. Now that Stiles thought about it, he actually has dreamt about this house before, dreamt of being inside... He knew exactly where almost everything was... He walked up the stairs, turning and walking up to the door that he knew was Derek's room. He reached up to knock but was stopped by Derek's voice. "Go away, Stiles."

"Derek... Just let me in ok? I didn't know... I'm sorry... But you can't just leave me alone... I'm scared... What if some of Kate's friends come looking for us..."

"Then they will die too," Derek growled from inside the room. Stiles slowly reached down for the door handle, turning it and softly opened the door. "I told you to go away..." Derek said, his back to Stiles.

"I- I don't want to... I wanna stay here... With you..." Stiles said. Just then Derek quickly got up, pushing Stiles up against the door, forcing it to slam shut the rest of the way. Derek's eyes turned a bright blue, he opened his mouth to growl, showing fangs.

"I told you to leave..." Derek growled into Stile's face. Stiles swallowed hard, looking into Derek's blue eyes.

"W-what are you... Don't... Don't kill me..." Stiles said, a tear falling down from his right eye. Derek sighed deeply, closing his eyes. When he reopened them the color returned to hazel.

"It's not the right time to explain... I just want you to know that I'll never hurt you..." Derek said, looking into Stiles' eyes. Stiles saw lust in his eyes for a split second, but Derek seemed to be trying to hide it. Stiles looked into his eyes, getting a warm feeling in his stomach. His eyes fell down to Derek's lips, back to his eyes, and back to his lips.

Derek leaned in, softly pressing his lips to Stiles'. For a second Stiles didn't know what to do, he never kissed anyone before. He closed his eyes and followed Derek's lead.

Derek quickly pulled away, breathing heavy, walking to the other side of the room and punched the wall. Stiles stood there, in shock, looking at Derek.

He slowly made his way to the angered man that had just given him his first kiss. Stiles softly put his hand on Derek's shoulder, getting in front of him. Derek's eyes were back to that scary blue again, Stiles not knowing what to do other than what he did next... He slowly, very slowly, leaned in, pressing his lips to Derek's. Derek didn't respond and Stiles was just about to pull back, apologize, and leave when all of a sudden Derek kissed back, making the kissed ten times as passionate.

Stiles slowly grabbed Derek's wrist, trying to get his hand out of the wall but Derek's hand wasn't moving. Derek's muscle moved and his hand came right out and grabbed Stiles' hips, making Stiles follow him to the bed. Derek laid Stiles down onto his back, his body hovering over Stiles'.

"Take my body, Derek..." Stiles said, putting his hand on the small of Derek's back. Derek's body got very stiff.

He looked into Stiles' eyes, all the lust out of his once filled eyes, "go to bed Stiles."

Stiles sighed, "why do you do that?!"

"Do what?" Derek asked, getting off from over Stiles' body.

"You push away your feelings..." Stiles said, sitting up.

"Feelings are a sign of weakness," Derek said, standing out, "go to bed." And with that, Derek walked out.

••••••

The next morning Stiles woke up, freaking out before realizing where he was. He was in a nice warm comfy bed that wasn't his, but he soon remembered whose it was. He sighed and got up, walking out of the room and down the stairs. He looked over to the living room to see the sleeping Derek on the sofa. He could have joined Stiles upstairs, he wouldn't have minded.

But why did Derek stop when Stiles gave him permission to take his body... Stiles thought he wanted it. He sure acted like it. And what does he mean that feelings are a sign of weakness? They're not, feelings are a sign of being a human... But Stiles had a feeling Derek was something else other than human...

~~~

The first kiss! OMG! Ok, sorry for the kind of shortness of this chapter... It's not THAT short, but its kind of short... I don't know, it might just be me. Or it just goes too fast that it feels short... I don't know. I just really hope you guys liked it! Like always, vote!