Chapter Nineteen

"Who is it?" Stiles asked, standing up from the bed and going to his clothes, pulling on his underwear. His ass felt extremely weird at the moment, but in a way he liked it.

"I'm not sure..." Derek said, going to the window and looking into the woods, not seeing anyone. "I don't-"

"Hello there Derek," a voice said. Derek only being able to hear him because of his wolf abilities. He automatically recognized the deep British accent.

"You don't wha-" Stiles started but was shushed by Derek.

"You thought you got rid of us, didn't you? Well, you thought wrong. We're back and there's more of us."

"What do you want?" Derek growled.

"What?" Stiles asked but again was hushed by Derek.

"We want the boy Derek. Give him to use and it won't get messy."

Derek growled low in his throat, "you'll have to go through me first."

"That wouldn't be a problem, Derek. There's more of us than there is of you. You have no chance. So like I said before. Hand him over and nothing will happen."

"Fuck off. Why do you want him so badly anyway?"

"What are you talking about?" Stiles asked.

"Shut up Stiles..." Derek said.

"Ah, Stiles is his name. What a cute name. We want him because he's very rare."

"What?" Derek asked.

"So you don't know? You just think he's a normal boy?" The voice said.

"What are you talking about?"

"You really have no idea. Wow. Well, I'm honored to be the one to tell you. He's not just a boy Derek. He's destined to be something greater than that. He's destined to be a rare kind of werewolf. And we're determined to make him part of our pack."

"That's never going to happen. He's mine and you're never going to change that. He's destined to be with me as my mate. You can't change destiny."

"Again you're wrong Derek. You can change destiny. It's pretty easy actually. But I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. Hand over the kid."

"No. Go fuck yourself," Derek said, growling.

"We can wait. You'll have to come out sometime," the guy said. Derek could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Who is there?" Stiles whispered, kinda scared to talk.

"Someone who wants to hurt you... We need to make sure everything is locked... Stay in here, I'll be back," Derek said, walking to his dresser, getting down and pulled the bottom drawer out, moved some pants around, and pulled out a handgun. He pushed the drawer back in and gave the gun to Stiles, "use this if anyone tries to get in."

"I don't know how to use a gun..." Stiles said, looking down at it.

Derek grabbed his face and softly lifted it so he was face to face with Stiles. "You will when your life depends on it."

"But..." Stiles started, but Derek stopped him by putting their lips together, kissing him like it was the last kiss he'll ever give in his entire life. "I love you..."

"I love you too..." Stiles said, leaning in to kiss Derek again, this time more passionately.

"Alright... I'll be back... I promise... Stay here no matter what..." Derek said, kissing Stiles' forehead before he went out of the room. He rushed downstairs, going to the front door, making sure its double bolted locked, running to the back door, also doubled bolted. He didn't believe that these would keep them out... If they wanted in they would get in... But he still had to make sure... He wanted to give Stiles every chance he got...

"Derek." A low voice said. Derek froze and slowly turned around, looking at his trespasser.

"Deucalion..." Derek growled.

"We meet once more, how have you been?"

"Get out..." Derek said, being able to feel his wolf starting to take over.

"Ouch! Is that any way to treat a guest?" Deucalion asked. He has short brown hair. He wore dark glasses and in his hand was a cane with a red tip at the bottom.

"You're no guest. You're not welcome here."

"Now, would your uncle appreciate you talking to me like that? I don't think he would."

"My uncle is dead to me after what he did to my mate."

"Ah, but it's not his fault your mate got raped. It's yours," Deucalion said, his British accent doing nothing but pissing Derek off more.

"Do NOT talk about my mate like that," Derek growled, feeling himself starting to form.

"And what do you think you're gonna do about that?" Deucalion asked, smirking. Derek growled and launched at him. Deucalion only stepped to the side and put his cane out, tripping Derek and making him fall to the ground. Deucalion stumped on Derek's back, making Derek groan in agonizing pain. "Now, where's that mate of yours?" Starting to walk to the stairs.

"You can't have him..." Derek said, slowly getting up and letting his full wolf take over. He launched himself once more at Deucalion, but the same thing happened.

"When will you ever learn? You can't stop me," Deucalion said, smirking. "When I want something, I get it."

"Oh really?" Stiles called from the top of the stairs, pointing the gun directly at Deucalion.

"Stiles no..." Derek groaned.

"Aaah, Stiles is it? Nice to finally meet you. May I introduce myself," Deucalion said, bowing, "I'm-"

"I don't give a fuck who you are," Stiles spat.

"... Rude. But I'll let it pass because you're so breathtakingly beautiful... And that smell..." Deucalion said, looking at Derek, "you've mated with him haven't you."

"The fuck you mean smell?" Stiles asked, confused.

Deucalion chuckled, which sent chills down Stiles' spin. "Oh kiddo, I could smell it when I walked in. The smell of a mated human. You wouldn't be able to smell it because, well, you're human. But trust me... It smells so good."

"You're fucking psycho," Stiles said, still pointing the gun at him.

"Wow," Deucalion said, looking at Derek once more, "your mate is a bit of a bitc-" Stiles shot the gun, missing Deucalion by an inch.

"Don't call me a bitch," Stiles hissed.

Derek looked up at Stiles, getting a very strange feeling from this newly found attitude. He found it kind of sexy...

"Damn, he's not just a bitch, he's a sassy bitch," Deucalion said.

Stiles fired again, again missing by an inch, "WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY?!"

"Daaaaaaaamn, calm down killer," Deucalion said, smirking up at the very pissed off Stiles.