4

||Your POV||

You have work today. You're currently in a business building right now. You were talking to the CEO. He said he wanted to extend the office area where all his workers are. I agreed and we thanked each other. I exited the building and took a picture of it.
I went to my office and planned. After a few sketches, I had an output. The only thing needed was the measurements. I decided to to that tomorrow. I looked at the time. It's time for dinner.

It was lonely back in the apartment and I felt lazy so I just ate in a restaurant. Later on, I received a message from Taehyung. At the same time, my food arrived so I decided to feed my hungry stomach first.

I paid the bill and walked back home. I was tired. I slouched on my sofa and removed my heels. I remembered that Taehyung messaged me. I took my phone and viewed it.

TaeTae:
Y/n..can I come over?

Me:
Sure

I decided to wash up and change into pajamas.
I heard a knock on my door.
I opened the door and let Taehyung in.

"What's the matter?"
I asked because I noticed his gloomy Aura.
"I confessed to MinHye yesterday.. "
I sat beside him on the sofa.
"And? What happened?"

"She rejected me." he started crying.
I patted his back. "There, there... Let it flow."
He continued to cry.
"S-she told me she only sees me as a little brother. She also told me she's already e-engaged."

"She is?!" he nodded. "I saw her ring. It was true."
I hugged Taehyung. "Don't worry. Maybe she just wasn't for you."

"But I love her! Everything about her! Her style, her smile, her voice, her manner, her personality. She is my type! She's everything I can look for."
This made my heart break. But this situation isn't about me anymore.

"Well, she's not the only girl who has those qualities. I'm actually proud of you. You confessed."

He looked at me. The same look he gave me after I confessed. "Y/n.. Do you still like me?"
I was taken aback. "Tae, you need some sleep." I stood up but he pulled me and put his lips on mine. I was shocked. I didn't kiss back. But the butterflies in my stomach exploded. I came back to reality when he opened his eyes and pulled away.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry, y/n!"
He apologized quickly. I touched my lips and looked at him. I still can't process what had just happened.
"I-I gotta go. See you tomorrow. And sorry again." he stood up and left.

I laid on my bed and touched my lips again. Why, Kim Taehyung? Why do you keep making me feel like I have a chance? Please stop.