16

|| Taehyung's POV ||

I need her because I love her.

⏭ 5 months later ️⏭️
But I remembered the times when I rejected her for a lot of times. Yet she keeps her smile on. She's a person who only looks at the bright side. And I adore her for that. She kept herself in a good condition. Was it enough?

And here I am, being a best friend and she developed feelings for me and from what it looks like, I think I did too.

Am I too late to realize?

|| Your POV ||

A lot happened in those 5 months.
Jimin and I got close eventually. Tae and I stayed the same. I'm happy when he told me that he completely moved on. Jin is a successful model now. Namjoon and Yoongi  became famous. It'll also be Yoongi oppa's and MinHye's wedding next week. I'm going to find a gown after I meet Jimin. He told me to meet him by the river in the park at 3 pm. It's currently 12 so I'm cooking for myself for lunch.

After eating lunch, I got ready. I wore crop top and shorts because it's a hot summer day. I put my long hair in a style of bun. It's still early so just waited for the time to pass by. I fell asleep.

Moments later, I woke up. I looked at the time. "3:01..." I muttered sleepily, "OH!"
I took my wallet, car keys and phone. I went
in my car and pulled out from the apartment's large garage.

I finally reached the park and ran to the area beside the river. My eyes searched for Jimin. I found him sitting by the river, dipping his feet in the water.

I quickly ran to him. Once I reached, I put my hands on my knees, catching my breath.
"oh, hi y/n"
"S-sorry I'm late jimin" I said between my breaths.
"Only 10 minutes late"
"I'm really sorry"
"It's fine! Come" he patted the grass beside him. I nodded and sat beside him. I removed my sandals and dipped my feet into the water too. The water feels cold and relaxing.

"I actually have to say something to you."
Jimin said.
"What is it?" I turned my head towards him.
He sighed. "How do I start?"
"Start what?"
"y/n you've been driving me nuts ever since the first time I saw you. I think about you day and night. I never felt that to anyone before. You were the first and I didn't know why I feel this way towards you and you do literally nothing to make me attracted to you. You are just you. And it drove me crazy. I like you"

I can't process anything that he just said. I do not know how to react. It's the first time someone adored a simple me.

"Can you give me a chance?" Jimin asked with sincerity in his eyes.

"Geez. I-i don't know, Jimin. Can you give me time to think about it?"

"Of course." he smiled.

"I-i... I have to go."

"Bye, be safe"

"I will, thanks."

I went back to my car. Everything happened so fast. I just sat there for a while staring at the air. My thoughts were interrupted by my calling ring tone. I took it and the caller was Taehyung.

"Tae?"
"Y/n! Will you go to the mall?"
"Yeah, I'll find a dress for the wedding."
"I'll find a suit too! Let's go together"
"Of course! I'll meet you there"
"OK!"

We ended the call and I started driving to the mall. My heart was beating fast again because it knew that I'd meet Taehyung. No matter how long and how many times he rejected me, I still love him. Poor me.

But should I really give Jimin a chance? To be honest, I don't feel anything for him. But do I want him to experience what I experienced with Taehyung?
Argh! I'm so confused! What did I do to be in this situation?!

⏭️ The mall ⏭️

I went to a gown parlor and started looking around. I got a text from Taehyung that he's already here and he's on his way to this parlor.

I picked two dresses and tried them on. I picked this:

I paid for it and waited for Taehyung

I paid for it and waited for Taehyung. He picked his and paid for it too. We went out the shop and walked around.
"Let's be each others date on their wedding"
My heart raised again. "Always, anyway" I replied casually as if my heart wasn't pumping out too much blood now.

"Where will the wedding be?" he asked.
"Oppa told me in a beach."
"Cool!"
"I know right!"
We expressed our excited-ness to each other. Because of this, we decided to buy our swimming suit today. We split up and I went to the women's section.

Rush guard? Two piece? One piece?

There are lots of pretty selections that I couldn't decide anymore.

Lots of time later, I finally have the chosen one. I paid for it and waited for Taehyung. I saw him walking towards me with his two shopping paper bags in one hand and the other hand in his pocket. Always so handsome.

"Hey Tae, I have a great idea."

"What? What?"

"Let's go to the arcade!"

"Genius!"

We proceeded to the arcade. "Hey Tae, I suddenly thought of something."
"Something weird?"
I nodded while smiling.
"You know me too well! Haha! Well I thought, if people can't see the air, can fishes see water?"

"Probably, then fishes can see the air like we see water?"
"Oh! Mindblown!!"
We laughed. Yes, we shared the same weirdness.

He made me like this.

He made himself be a part of me.