20

⏯️ At the park ⏯️

|| Your POV ||

Jimin said he wanted to go to the park and stroll by the beach at sundown. I was between the two of them.
I can feel the tense because they kept on glancing at each other.
"You know, three is a crowd, Taehyung."
Jimin added pressure on the way he spoke his name.

"I couldn't agree more, hyung. So you can rest in your house and I'll take y/n back home."

"I'm not the one who made this a crowd, Taehyung."

"Stop! You two, I'll leave you alone and have your quality bromance time together. Make up or else I'll be angry with the two of you for the rest of my life!"

They were speechless after that. They stared at me and their eyes are already saying sorry. I held a hand up stopping them from apologizing. "Don't apologize to me, you should do that to each other."

I said that and walked out the scene.

|| Taehyung's POV ||

Great. Now I'm left with this person.

"It's all your fault." Jimin said and crossed his arms, "you shouldn't have come in the first place.. " Jimin continued.
I massaged my forehead in stress. I pinched the bridge of my nose and looked at him.

"It's not important. What's important is that we apologize to each other and show her we're actually in good terms." I suggested.

He nodded in agreement. "Sorry" we both said in unison. We chuckled at the situation. "Fighting over girl? Over my best friend? Didn't imagine that would happen."
I said.

"You like her, don't you?"
"It's obvious."
"It is."

We went to the beach where we found y/n sitting.

Right on time. It's sunset.

|| Your POV ||

I noticed two figures from the corner of my eye walking towards me. I looked at them. "are you two finally good?"
They nodded.

I stood up and dusted off the sand on my butt and palms. "Let's go and walk now"
I said and smiled. Their faces became calm after they saw me smile.

I couldn't help but to feel like a babysitter for two brothers. But this time it's more serious. Tensed by the triangle.

I don't know what to do. At least the sunset made my thoughts wash away. But whenever I glance at both guys, my mind just becomes unstable again.

"Umm guys? Sorry I need to go home."
They understood and nodded. They wanted to take me to my apartment but I insisted that I want to have my time alone.

I reached my apartment and kicked my shoes away from my feet. I plopped myself down on my couch and sighed. "What did I do to be in this situation?"

I heard my phone vibrate, it indicates that I just received a message. I took it and saw Jimin's message:

Jiminie:
Hey y/n, I know you don't feel the same towards me. And I know you like him. If you want to move on, feel free to use me.

What is going on inside Jimin's brain?! Of course I can't do that!

Me:
Jimin please. I'll never do that to anyone. I want to accept you based on my feelings, not my state. Meet me at the lobby now, we have to talk.

I reached the lobby after a long wait for my turn in the elevator. I saw him sitting on the lobby's couch already, he was just staring blankly at space. He was deep in his thoughts until I sat beside him. "Sorry for the wait."