8

|| Your POV ||

⏭ Christmas ️day ⏭️

Me and Taehyung were back Seoul. He's currently in my apartment. I went to my Christmas tree and got the Gucci paper bag. I asked Taehyung to close his eyes, for it will be a surprise.

I went to by the sofa where he's sitting on the floor. He still got his eyes closed. I took a picture of him because I thought he's so cute and he's even wearing a knitted sweater with a snowman as design.

I flicked his forehead and he whined. "Why did you have to flick my forhe-"

He stopped when I showed him the Gucci paper bag in front of his face. He got a shocked face. "T-this is your gift for m-me?!"
His mouth dropped.

 "T-this is your gift for m-me?!"His mouth dropped

"Merry Christmas!" I smiled.
"You have to be kidding me!"
He quickly grabbed the bag and took the blue sweater. He looked for the price tag but I cut it off before giving it to him.
"ya! How much is this?! 너 미쳤어? (are you crazy?)"
"haha! Just accept it! It costs nothing much compared to our friendship!"
He was tearing up. "y/n-ah. When did you learn to be that cheesy?"

I laughed at him and told him to try it. It fitted perfectly!
"I love it!" he started walking like a model. I  was laughing so hard.

We took pictures together and me being me, treasured every moment. I memorized his smile, his laugh, his voice, his singing voice, and everything about him.

"No seriously y/n, how much is this beauty?"

I sighed and decided to answer him.
"a thousand dollars."
He choked.
"US DOLLARS?!"
I nodded.
"YAH! You're really crazy! And you bought two?!"
I nodded again.
"Hey! I needed a sweater too!"

He looked at me unbelievably.
I just smiled at him and laughed. "Why are you even shocked? I work in the most popular building in Korea, remember?"
He just nodded. He suddenly looked at his stomach.

"Something wrong?" I asked.
"n-nothing. Let me just go to the bathroom."

Is he going to poo?

I chuckled to myself. I hope my bathroom don't stink.

|| Taehyung's POV ||

What just happened to me?
Were those butterflies in my stomach right now?

"Tae! My soap is just beside the toilet! And please don't make my toilet stink!"

The butterflies in my stomach exploded again.
It's impossible, I don't like her right?

Great, now she thinks I'm going to poo.

I flushed the toilet to pretend that I really used it.
I got out and I found her in the kitchen. She was cooking our favorite food: Japchae.