13

|| Your POV ||

⏭ January 5 ️⏭️

Holidays passes and now my life routine is back to normal. My co-architects and I are planning on remodeling the very first apartment of the Luxury Apartments which is far from Seoul. But we don't need to go there. We'll go there only if we need to check the measurements.

✔️a day of work done.

I was walking on the sidewalk on the way home. My feet hurts. I'll never get used of wearing heels and I think, it's just unfair. Some women wear it and walk on it without any trouble. Some could even dance with it but here's me. I'm trying but even walking with it seems like torture.

I was silently complaining to myself about the pain in my feet. But the pain washed away when I saw the only guy that could make my heart dance. He was walking across the street. He seemed to be hurry. He looked left and right, then ran across. His hair was bouncing on and off his forehead.
It felt like a slow motion when I saw him run towards my direction, but not to me. He ran past me.
I just stood there like an undressed maniquin.
All my hopes and mood changed.
I turned around and saw him hugging MinHye.
He kissed her and I saw Yoongi at MinHye's back, curled like a ball on the ground, crying.
I never saw Yoongi cry this hard.
I ran to the scene but the more I run, the farther they seem. It seems like I'm not moving at all but I'm already sweating because of running towards nowhere.
I saw Yoongi stood and walked away. I dropped my knees on the ground and gave up. My tears were nonstop flowing. My knees were bleeding because of the impact.

My eyes opened.

It was just a dream.

It was just a dream yet my eyes are still covered with liquid, my heart still broken, and I can still hear Yoongi's cry...

I put my head in my palms. I just got back to work and took a nap.

I didn't know naps could bring you unforgettable nightmares.

I stood up and drank water. While drinking water, I thought about the scenario again and my tears flowed down again.

"Goodness, I'm such a crybaby."

I looked at my wrist watch: 7:30

I washed my body and changed into pajamas. I took my phone and turned it on. Tae had a message for me.

Taelien🙄👽💕:
Y/n I'm crying

I blinked my eyes. Did I read it right?

I did.

It's the first time Taehyung admitted that he's crying. He never admitted it but I knew that he was sometimes crying by himself.
But that was when he was young.

I quickly grabbed my winter coat, boots, and wallet. It's too cold today so I decided to use my car. I stopped by 7 eleven and bought him his favorite snacks.

I quickly got back to my car and drove to his place.

I knocked on his door. Quiet. I knocked again, a faint 'come in' was heard. So I turned the doorknob and walked in. I removed my coat, gloves, and bonnet and hanged them. I saw him lying on the sofa. His other arm on his eyes, as if he there was a sunlight shining on his face.

I walked beside him and faced him. I sat on the floor where I could see his face. His eyes were shut. He probably feels sleepy.

I went to his room and got his blanket. I placed it on him and he finally looked at me. I can see the sadness and the spark in his eyes at the same time. I sat on the floor beside the sofa and turned the TV on.
I took the bag of snacks from beside me and gave one to him. I opened my snack and I opened his. I started eating my snack while watching the TV. I felt his stare at me. I turned to him.
"Tae, if you want to talk about it just go. I'm here to listen."
He just nodded and ate one piece of snack weakly. It's the first time seeing him like this. He was always cheery and bubbly. But this state of Taehyung breaks my heart. It makes me want to hug him more. He deserves all the positivity.

He continued eating weakly. I couldn't handle it so I hugged him. He was shocked, but I felt him sniff. He started crying again.
I patted his hidden back from the couch. "there, there, let your tears flow."
I started to get teary eyed myself.

Once he calmed down, I let go of the hug and let him sit. I sat on the floor. "Thank you, y/n."
"No prob, Tae. We are the responsibility of each other. What are best friends for?"

He smiled. At last, a true light from his darkness showed. I smiled back. "you can tell me everything, just express everything."

"I-it's about MinHye..."
I looked at him.
"You didn't move on yet..?"
He shook his head, "not quite... She was my first love and seeing her with someone else that bring out the happiness in her. The true smile she has been giving him, and I hoped that, that 'him' was me. I want to feel happy because she's with someone else and she's happy. But I can't help but to be selfish. I still want her and I hate that."

Little did he know I feel the same for him..

"Tae, she's not the only girl in the world. A first love will be a first love. Whether you end up with her or not. That's why we have 'move on'. You have to move on and step forward. Don't pause, don't stop, there's something much more better at the top when you reach it."

I feel like I'm saying this to myself. It's funny that we have the same problem...

Our first love.