17

(a/n: the wedding here will not be a Korean tradition wedding because I don't know how it goes. I apologize.)

⏭ Wedding Day ️⏭️

|| Taehyung's POV ||

I'm currently in the venue of the wedding waiting for my date. Whom I'm really excited to see. I gotta admit, the more I think of her, the more my heart wanted to jump out.

I put the weight of my head on my knuckles on the table. I might look bored but my heart isn't stable. The number of people are increasing and still no y/n. I took my phone out and opened my contacts, I saw her name and I was about to tap it but then someone tapped me on the shoulder first.
I turned my head around and saw Yoongi hyung. He was wearing a white tuxedo. He smiled down at me. I stood up and bowed.
The older chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder. "don't be so formal. Thank you for coming, by the way"
"No problem, and congratulations. You're one lucky man, hyung." I said while smiling.

"I know...thank you" he put his hand down and put it in his pocket and spoke, "Take care of my sister." he smiled and went to other guests to thank them.

Did he just give me his blessing?

I slapped my head. Of course not! What in the world are you thinking about?!

I sighed at the thought. Why didn't I accept her before? She probably moved on from her feelings towards me already..

The guests suddenly got quiet and looked at the beach entrance. Yoongi hyung then smiled proudly and went to the entrance. I looked at the entrance expecting that from their reactions, MinHye arrived already.

But when I looked... Oh my God. My poor heart.

It was y/n.

My jaw fell. The guests surrounded her and she seems like the highlight of the crowd.

She hugged some of the guests which I assume are all her relatives. I heard people telling her: "you grew up so well!"; "the caterpillar turned into a butterfly!"; "You have a beautiful sister, Yoongi"; "What a beautiful woman"; "I miss this girl!"; "Damn cuz! What happened to the dirty old piggy y/n?"

And many more compliments. After all the talking, she finally walked towards our table. I was still staring at her. She was just wearing a simple make up yet it made her look so.... So goddess-like. Her dress showed a lot of her essence too. He hair was curled.
She smiled at me and sat beside me. She left me breathless. My poor heart.

She waved her hand in front of my face which dragged me out of my thoughts. "Earth to Taehyung!"
She exclaimed.

"Hi!" I immediately said. "geez, are you ok, Tae?" she said and laughed. She looked even more beautiful when she's delighted.

Soon, the emcee announced the bride's arrival, everyone went to their places and Yoongi hyung went at the end of the aisle as he straightened his suit.

We all looked at where the bride must be coming from, where MinHye stood tall. The music started playing when MinHye took her first step on the aisle.

|| Your POV ||

MinHye reached the end of the aisle with her father and gave her hand to Yoongi oppa who's surely about to cry.

Good thing this wedding was private, no camera men, no paparazzis of Yoongi oppa and Namjoon. Namjoon attended too and he was crying already.

I smiled at my brother who spared me a glance. I was getting teary. It was just like yesterday when he wouldn't get out of his bed because of his 'valid' reason. It seems like yesterday he only loved sleeping. But now he actually have someone to love for the rest of his life.
Don't get me wrong, he does loves us, his family. But he now loves someone who could help him open a new page for a whole new chapter of his life.

"You may kiss the bride" I heard the pastor/priest announce.
They proceeded to their kiss and everyone cheered out. I ran to my brother and hugged him tight.

"Congratulations, handsome brother!" I said. I also congratulated MinHye too. Taehyung did the same. I felt happy seeing Tae without a single hint of sadness in his eyes. He completely moved on. I'm proud.

While me, little by little, I'm moving on too.
Taehyung suddenly hugged me and smiled brightly. This made my heart jump and pump a lot.

I was wrong. I can't move on.

Looks like I'm stuck in love.

⏭ Night time ️⏭️

It was an overnight wedding party so I decided to swim even with the cold air. It might help me wake up and realize everything with Taehyung was impossible. That he'll impossibly be mine. I'm currently out of sight. I'm far away from the party, swimming alone in the dark. It is scary, but it's scarier that I still can't get rid of my feelings for him even after a thousand heartbreaks by him alone.

The coldness of the water and air didn't help me. My tears still flowed out. I'm tired of crying. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, all my tears are gone and empty.
"GET OUT OF MY MIND, KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU'RE MAKING ME SUFFER! TELL ME HOW I CAN GET RID OF THESE FEELINGS?! TELL ME!!"
I shouted with all my might.

It might be a shout for me,but it's just a whisper for you, Tae.

I'm tired of this.

I washed all my tears away and went back to my cottage.

|| Taehyung's POV ||

I heard everything she shouted.

I was was walking out of sight from the party too and I sat on a rock behind the trees where I can still see the calm sea.

I came before her.

I was about to warn her for the coldness but she jumped in already. I didn't panic. I knew she could swim well. But she was crying.
I wanted to approach her. Then she shouted all of the things.

And it broke my heart. She wanted to get rid of her feelings.

Please don't..

I broke her heart way too many times. She's fragile, I know.

I'm such a jerk for doing that and now I'm acting selfish.

Yes I am. So y/n please don't.. Never get rid of it.