Part 1

{Thank You to my best friend Ashlyn for making the cover of this book, ily! please follow her: Namelessash}

"if you close your eyes, you see darkness. But if you keep them closed and concentrate hard. You'll see light"

I sigh as I begin to walk through the automatic doors of the hospital building. I clutch my hand bag and files as I walk past many workers and patients. Everyday was a constant struggle to get up and work for hours upon hours, it was torture, but I did it for the love I had for the job I did. I was a emergency doctor, in other words I don't get much sleep due to the fact that I am always on call no matter what hour of the day. I am mostly held in offices doing the usual check-ups if there was enough ER doctors available. I was 25 when I finally finished my courses in university, I decided to become a doctor straight away.

I was doing the usual check-ups today which is usually really easy, I placed all my stuff on the desk and logged into the computer next to me. i didnt waste any time and got straight to it. I went out side and called out my first patient for the day. I looked horrible today, i have to admit. The bags under my eyes were duller than usual, my eyes were darker than usual, my lips were dark red which was usual, but mostly I looked a hell lost sicker. I sigh and make a mental note to sleep earlier.

I walk out into the hall and walk towards the front desk, to my surprise no one was there. I sigh and wait patiently.

"Excuse me?" says a tiny voice

I turn around and look down to a find a little girl. She was adorable, she had blonde hair and light blue eyes. She had a cute little smile, I watched as she clutched her little dress.

"Hello sweetie, how can i help you?" I asked smiling at her

"you're very pretty" She grins showing her little dimples

"aw thank you sweetie, you are very adorable" I bend down to her height

"Where's your parents?" I ask her

She open her mouth to speak only to be cut short by a rather handsome guy

"Madison, what have I told you about running away from me?" The man picked the little girl up like she weighed nothing more than a feather

"Sorry uncle Kyle" I watch as the little girl snuggles into the man. He pokes her stomach causing her to let out a little giggle.

He looks up to look at me and gives me a beautiful smile before talking

"Hi, thank you for finding her" He have me smile

"No problem, it happens" I grinned back and noticed he was quite muscular. His eyes caught me off guard, they were a grey, quite unusual. They were mesmerizing.

"So what are you here for? you seem pretty healthy" His laugh caught me off guard, it was deep and alluring.

"My sister recently just gave birth, im just visiting her and my new nephew" He smirks at me showing me a dimple

"I have a new brother" says the little girl giggling, I laugh and tickle her tiny stomach

"Doctor Mills, your list is now complete and is available to collect" Says Shannon as she clicks away at her computer in front of her

"Thank you Shannon" I sigh

"What's your name?" He says letting go of the cheeky little girl

"Anna Mills and yours?" I look straight into his piercing grey eyes

"Kyle Williams" He brings his hand out for me to shake, i grab his hand and shake it. His hands were massive compared to mine and i would be lying if I said I didnt feel any sparks, My whole body erupted in tiny tingles. My eyes widen for a second i quickly looked away

"I got to go do some work, it was nice meeting you" I say nervously fiddling with my thumbs

"You too and I have a feeling we're going to see each other again pretty soon" He smirks at me sticking his hand inside his front pockets, i take a gulp

"I agree, see you soon Kyle" I turn around to grab my clip board

"you too Anna" I blush and walk away. The way he said my name made my heart stop, it rolled off his tongue brilliantly giving my shivers.

I quickly shook away any thoughts of Kyle and went back into my office ready to finish off all my check ups i had to complete.

By the time i had finished it was around midday and i was allowed my half an hour break. I decided to go get some subway with Heather for lunch, We headed out together and signed out at the front desk. We walked out the entrance and continued to walk over to my car. While i was walking I looked over and saw Kyle holding the little girls' hand. He winked at me and continued to walk with the little girl named Madison. I went bright red and quickly got into the car.

The journey was quiet but not awkward, we talked a little bit but mostly listened to music.

Heather and I had a good lunch, We talked a lot which was surprising considering we rarely talked. When I got home it was 8:30pm and I decided to have some tea and dinner before heading off to sleep. I searched the kitchen and found nothing ot eat.

"Great" I sigh and decided I needed a hot shower. I enjoyed my time in the shower thinking about the sex god I met today but after a while it was time to get out. I put my pajama's on and got into bed. I stayed awake staring at the plain,dull ceiling and before I knew it, I fell into a deep slumber.

Thank you for reading! im sorry its crap :( and mind my spelling and grammar!