Part 5

-The truth is that it hurts because its real. It hurt because it mattered-

[Anna's dress in the sidebar] 

HAPPY READING, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

**Kyles' p.o.v**

She smiled at me as I handed her the red rose I bought her.

"It's beautiful, Thank you" I watched as she admired the rose grinning largely

"We should go" She nods as I slip my arms around her small waist. I watch as she locks the door, securing it.

I open and slowly shut the door as she gets in. I quickly hop in my car as I start it up. The car, yet again, roars to life as we leave the friendly looking neighbourhood.

"Your job seems interesting" I say engaging a conversation with her

"I've always wanted to be a doctor since I was a little girl. I had two choices, to be a forensic scientist or some sort of doctor. I had a weird fascination with those particular careers" She smiles as she talks about them, she talks about it like how a little girl spoke about her favourite candy.

"Out of all professions, why? why did you have a weird fascination with those ones?" I asked curious about her life

"As a child, ive always wanted to help people from becoming ill and heal them back to how they were before hand. it's like how many other children have always wanted to be an astronaut or a fire fighter. While I've always wanted to be a doctor" 

Listening to her talk about her occupation like that was incredible, I have never heard any one talk about their job in that way. She was an interesting woman

"What about you Williams, Tell me about your job" She turns to me grinning

"Not much to know, I buy companies and sell them for a better price"

The rest of the ride was silent. My eyes were focused on the road, praying to get to the location as soon as possible.

We sat at the dinner table chatting away before our food came. I observed her as she spoke, I noticed her little hand movements when she tried explaining whatever she tried to tell me. To be honest, I wasn't even paying attention, sounded harsh but it was the honest truth. I noticed she bit her lip and fiddled with her hands when ever she was nervous which was often.

I smirked at her as she sipped her wine. I watched as a blush crept on her face, The sight of her light pink cheeks warmed my heart. My hands suddenly reached out and touched her face,I quickly gathered what I was doing and slowly put my hand down, only for her to grab my rough hands.

"Your hands are cold" She says giving me a confused look.

"We are in the middle of winter Anna" I say stating the obvious

"Oh... right" She drops my hand and continues to eat

The night went smoothy and before we knew it, we were parked in front of her house. I quickly turned to her and smiled

"Did you have a good night?"

"very much so, what about you Williams?" She smiles sweetly

"It was alright" I wink at her

we shared a quick laugh before she opens the door

"Hold up, i'll walk you to your door as I should" I smirk as I hop out and jog towards her door, opening it.

I grab her soft hands and helped her out. I pushed the door shut and walked her towards the white wooden door, slipping my jacket off.

"Thank you for a great night" she smiles

"No problem, I had a great night too" I smirk back.

There was an awkward ten second silence before I moved closer, closing the space between us. I feel her inhale deeply as I reached and tucked my fingers under her chin pulling her face closer to mine.

I watch as she closes her eyes, I smile and place a small peck on the corner of her mouth before releasing her

"Goodnight Miss Mills, I trust you to have a good night sleep" I walk off flinging my jacket over my shoulder.

I hear her door slam as I continued to walk back to my car.

I start my baby up and text Anna

"Lock your door sweetheart xx"