Part 13

-You don't necessarily need water to drown-

[Gif on the side of what is happening ;)]

Oh My Lord! I'm extremely sorry for not updating! I've been so busy with school and exams its literally stressing me out! Anyways, Happy reading! xx

Annas' Pov

I sat silently at the breakfast table sipping my coffee as Kyle walked through the kitchen. I grasp my phone from the table and unlock it. I clicked on Facebook and checked my news feed.

"When do you start work?" His raspy morning voice startled me.

"Soon" I say without looking up. I was already dressed in my uniform and was just about ready to leave.

"What time?" He was staying calm, I could hear him take deep breathes

"9:30" I quickly message my father telling him that I missed him

"That's like 2 hours away?" He rubs his growing stubble, confused. I shrug, knowing it would annoy him.

"How was your sleep last night?" I hear as he gulps down his orange juice, putting the empty cup in the sink with the rest of plates that haven't been washed.

"Fine" I locked my iphone and shoved it in my pocket and finish the rest of my coffee. I hear him sigh

I get up and walk to the kitchen and wash my cup. His chin rests on my shoulder while his arms keep me in place by placing his hands beside me, leaning them against the bench top. He buries his face in my neck and places small pecks behind my ear.

"Kyle, stop" I try to get out of his death grip making him grab my hips and spin my whole body around. I gasp and back myself up into the bench.

I watch as he analyses my face. His left thumb presses into my hips, holding me still. He puts his forehead and nose directly on mine.

"Anna, Anna, Anna" He whispers slowly, as his lips barely touch mine. I pay attention to his features and watch him close his eyes making me gulp.

"Tell me to stop" He rasps, eyes still closed. I shake my head and place my hands on his chest.

He opens his eyes and slowly leans in. I close my eyes and wait for his lips.

*Beep Beep Beep*

Shit my phone. I snap my eyes open only to hear him growl and stick his hand in my pocket, before throwing the phone across the room. I squeal and cover my mouth with my left hand startled.

He yanks my hand off my lips and roughly pushed his lips against mine. His lips were harsh against mine as he tugged on my hair. He forces his tongue in my mouth pushing his hips towards mine. It was getting really hot in here. He lifts me up and places me on the bench top continuing to kiss me. I drag his face closer to mine and deepen this kiss. Oh god, his tongue is in my mouth yet again.

He lets go slowly with his lips hovering over mine. Our breaths were heavy and loud. He gulps not removing his eyes from mine. His rough hands were inside my shirt, caressing my back.

"I have to go" I rasped, slowly getting off the table, he nods and walks away without a single word.

I gulp and run off trying to my phone. How f.ucking far did he throw it?!

great I found it. Thank god it wasn't cracked.

9.15

Shit! I shove my phone back into my pocket and snatch my bag off the dinner table and rushed towards the door, grabbing my keys along the way.

"Leaving Kyle" I yelled slamming the door and scrambling to my car. I throw my bag in the front seat and started the vehicle

 I rush through traffic cautiously and get into the administration desk just in time.  

"Kayla, send the first patient in soon" I rapidly spoke

"Sure Doc and Anna?" She smiles

"Yes Kayla" I scribble my signatures in some papers without looking up. I'm doing that regularly today aren't I?

"Not to interfere with your personal life but did anything intimate this morning?" She says stumbling over her words

"Wha-what do you mean?" I blush a crimson red

"Anna, fix your hair and make-up before you see any patients" She grins widely before walking off

HOLY F.UCK

I'm soo sorry :( I love you guys 2.2k reads AHHH

-L