part 14

"Not sure what you're doing to me but I'm losing my fucking mind over you"

I FEEL LIKE TOTAL SHIT CAUSE I HAVENT UPDATED OMG I HAVE 4K AND SO GREAT FUL TO HAVE YOU GUYS WITH ME. LOVE YOU GUYS HEAPS. I HAVE A MASSIVE REASON WHY I COULDN'T UPDATE BUT HAPPY READING BABES♥♥

Anna's pov

I felt like I shouldn't be this comfortable with him. I trust him but I shouldn't. He's always on my mind but he shouldn't be. I was married to a man I rarely knew and here I am still living under the same roof as him (partly).

Its been two weeks and Im still confused about this so called relationship. He can be a massive pain in the arse but he can be the sweetest man alive. We still are still contemplating whether I should move in with him or not. I have to say, we are getting on rather good and the relationship so far is progressing.

It's currently 10:56 pm and I was walking out the hospital's automatic doors when I spot a familiar face.

I gasp as my eyes widen.

"Well isn't it the infamous Miss Anna Mills"

Connor Tyde. My ex boyfriend.

"Connor?" Still so bloody shocked

"Time has gone by fast haven't it?" he smirks

"I suppose, cheated on anyone lately?" I continue to walk down the path. Where the f.uck is Kyle?!

"That was a long time ago, still haven't forgiven me yet? We still can make it work" I stop turn around and glare at him

"F.uck you Connor, I will never love you ever again, what you did will never be forgiven" I state folding my arms

"I still lo-" he was cut short when I feel a warm arm wrap around my shoulder.

"Hey sweetheart" Kyle says kissing my temple before turning towards a very confused Connor.

"Kyle" He says in a deep voice giving him a glare before reaching out to give Connor a very firm handshake, probably crushing the bones in his hand.

"Connor" he coughs returning the shake.

"So are you ready to go?" Kyle protectively wraps his arms around my waist

"I need to talk my girl about some important stuff" Connor says standing in a very awkward position

"Your girl? I think you got this wrong" Kyle lets go of my waist. I quickly pull his arm back

"And why would that be wrong" Connor gulps

"You see, you should be careful what you say to me about my wife. You should know I'm a very protective man, I protect what's mine" Kyle shakes my hand off and takes steps towards him stoping right in front of a very hesitant Connor, towering over him. Kyle was a lot taller than Connor.

"Your wife? She never told me" Connor looks over to me

"You never gave me the chance" I glare back

"Stay away from her" Kyle warns him and grabs my hand interlocking our fingers before walking away from the man that broke my heart 4 years ago with a 35 year old woman.

"ANNA PLEASE DON'T GO HOME WITH THAT MAN, I LOVE YOU" Next thing I know, Kyle releases my hand and swings straight at Connor, hitting him square on the jaw.

I gasp and try to pull Kyle off him. His face was beat red, fuming and pissed off.

"You little s.hit, I told you to back. The. F.uck. Off" Kyle spits grasping the collar of his shirt. Lifting Connor off his feet.

"KYLE STOP" I yell wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him away.

"Let me go Anna" He tries to pry my arms off but I wasn't going to let them go unless he stopped

"Kyle, someone will call the police. We're in front of a hospital for god sakes" I let go of him, giving up and walk to the car. I tug on the handle of the car, surprised it was open. I sit inside quietly, not bothering to look back. A few minutes later the driver door opened showing a tense Kyle throwing himself in the car.

"I'm sorry" He spoke as the engine ran

"Let's just go home alright?" I force a smile and look away

"Im sorry, don't be angry please?" He sighs

"Let's talk about it when we get home okay?" He nods reaching for my hand interlinking them. He lifts my hand up kissing it before placing them down on his lap.

"Thank you"

GUYS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, MY CHAPTERS ARENT EDITED VERY WELL, SO PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THAT

-L x