Coffe

A/N This exists in China -.-

Of course, Amamiya and Todoroki didn't have the slightest clue of what was waiting for them. While team Yaomomo which consisted of Yaoyorozu, Sero, Jiro and Tsuyu went after Todoroki, the remaining waited for Amamiya.

By the time Amamiya and Todoroki were out, everything was sorted out. How to intercept them, what to talk about and how to persuade or intimidate.

Although, it didn't work as planned. In Todoroki's case, instead of Momo intimidating him, quite the opposite happened. It seems Momo had a slight crush on him after the recommended students' practical exam. She got flustered mid-way and they had to abort the confrontation.

Which meant that all of them were now onto Amamiya.

Therefore, they just dragged him to the nearest cafe.

"Hey umm... guys? Can you tell me what's happening......?"

"Easy! We're taking you to a cafe!" Mina replied back.

"But why?"

"To hang out!"

"Honestly I tried to convince Bakubro but he told me to fuck off," Kirishima said.

"Well guess Kacchan's still the same" Akio mumbled.

It was just silence all the way. Occasionally Mina was whispering something in Uraraka 's ear. Not that it bothered anyone.

All the 9 students entered a very famous cafe known as Starbucks and sat down while Iida ordered drinks.

Akio was just feeling a bit uncomfortable. Just a bit.

"Sooooo... Amamiya-kun, what's your motivation for being a hero?" Mina started off.

Akio thought before answering. After all, this was his first impression.

"It's been my dream since childhood! Heroes have always intrigued me!"

"What was your score in the entrance exam!? We never got to see it!" Kirishima brought it up.

He lied through his teeth, "I think it was around....... 52 points?"

"Okay guys, instead of asking him questions one by one, why don't you just introduce your self? Then we'll go one by one."

"Hmm...Fine. My name is Akio Amamiya and my birthday is on 15th July. You know my quirk so I won't go into that right now. Other than Japanese, I know fluent English and some French to get by. My hobbies include singing and art. Also, Katsudon is my favourite food!"

"Me! I'll go now!" Uraraka chimed in.

"No need, I already know," Amamiya said with a smug face.

"But we only described ourselves a bit in class! Unless you used your quirk." Momo used her deduction skills. Which she thought were very reliable. 

"Ha, nope. I got your files from the principle's office."

"That's something I haven't even considered doing!" Momo said.

"And when you said your hobbies 'include' singing and art, does that mean you have some other things you're interested in as well? or things you're talented in?"Momo asked, her curiosity piqued by Akio's specific wording.

"I do have other hobbies, but I intend to keep it secret"

"Awwwwww. Come on Amamiya! You could spill the juicy secret!" Mina said.

"It's nothing much but.......it's none of your business. And that's all I'll say."

Mina pouted at his sentence in a friendly way. But still disappointed with the answer. Even the others were confused as to what reaction they should've had. Still, they respected his privacy.

It was in a long time that Akio felt warmth in his life. It wasn't much, but something's better than nothing right? I bet it was from all this socializing. 

This outing went on till 6:30 p.m when somebody remembered that there's something known as the time in this world. They all said their 'goodbyes' and 'see you later' and went their own ways.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure that they are the people we're looking for, Sensei?"

"Positive." An unknown voice spoke. " A certain spy of mine has reported me UA's going to conduct an assignment with All Might present at a big facility. That's where you come in. In a week, you'll strike and I want them here. Understood?"

"Yes, Sensei."