Universal Studios Japan [1]

"For the foundational skills of heroics we'll study today, it was decided that you'll be supervised by a three-man team,  comprising me, All Might and somebody else."

It was decided? Might be a special case then.

"Sensei! What'll we be doing?!"

"Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or a fire." Aizawa said, holding up a small flash card saying 'Trial of Rescue'.

"Trial of rescue...sounds a bit difficult this time around.." Kaminari admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Totally!!" Mina exclaimed.

"C'MON DUMBASS, THAT'S WHAT A HERO'S WHOLE JOB IS!! I'M CHOMPING AT THE BIT!" Kirishima said.

"If it's a flood, then that environment's my speciality. Ribbit."

"Don't get ahead of yourselves," Aizawa said, a dark aura surrounding him. "As I was saying, its entirely up to each of you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand, after all." 

Aizawa then continued to press a button which revealed 4 shelves on the wall, each having 5 compartments and all were organized roll number wise.

"The training area is fairly far away so, we'll get there by bus. That's all. Go get prepared."  

Even though Class 1-A was given the choice to not wear their costumes, everybody wore them. Everybody except one.

Amamiya, despite having his costume repaired, only wore his red gloves which had the sound producing mechanism inside it because he didn't feel like it. He wore a pair of jeans and a shirt, and nobody even knows where he got it from. Plus it was approved by Aizawa.

Meanwhile, something else was going through the mind of the number one hero, All Might.

>>FlashBack

"Someone instigated this," Nedzu spoke.

"And I know who." Said a raspy voice.

As the team of heroes turned around to face the person who spoke these 4 words, he was already gone, only a card left in his place.

The card was then picked up by Nedzu, turned it over to see what was it written on it. Except, he only found three words, messily scribbled, 'Va lbhe qenjre'.

The case was closed that day.

Flashback End<<

Nedzu had devoted all his time in the weekend to find out what those words meant. Infiltrating UA was already a big thing, but with a quirk that could disintegrate anything? That was bad news.

Nedzu already knew that this was a cypher, but he wasn't very good with them. In his standards.

When he decoded it, it said, 'in your drawer'. He concluded that the information on the card pointed to his office in UA. He decided to wait another day, as all the other heroes would also be available that day as well. He found a pen drive in the pinpointed place, a piece of paper stuck on it, saying 'Confidential'. Yeah, whoever this was, loved drama. It felt like one of those thriller/mystery movies. 

The pen drive only had one file on it. 

He opened it, only to find two files from the registry. One of them was Tenko Shimura, and the other one was Tomura Shigaraki, although that man had little to no info on him. Both the people had no info on their quirks. Though, the names sounded familiar.

He scrolled down to see if this person had hidden anything else or any clues. He found another link kind of thing, and below that- "All For One is on the move as well"

Nedzu almost spits out his tea, and mind that this has only happened thrice now, in 4 years. They had been trying to track All For One down for almost 2 years now, with little to no success. He was always 2 steps ahead of them, no matter what.

This was good. The only thing that bothered him was the person who gave this to him. He remembered his voice as clear as day, the raspiness being the main characteristic. Although this could be the work of a villain as well, would they take the risk of being caught by heroes?

Anyways, he decided to let All Might know about this as to take his advice. That's how we reach the conclusion of why All Might seems distressed.