Todoroki vs Amamiya [3(iii)]

A/N: I hope this video hypes you up!

"We are now in our semi-finals!!" Present Mic hyped up the crowd and signalled for the four contestants to ready up.

Bakugou and Kirishima were out in the stands, where Kirishima was talking to his friends and Denki had mustered up the courage to sit beside Bakugou when no one else would.

Amamiya was silently panicking inside his mind. He wasn't doing much better on the outside either.

He was basically giggling to himself about his talk with Todoroki and how he'd be doomed if he actually revealed himself.

I wasn't giggling per se, he was having a nervous breakdown.

He'sGoingToHateMeAndWe'llNever-

"Amamiya-kun, are you okay?" Uraraka's voice was laced with concern, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Ah, I'm fine...it's nothing!" Amamiya laughed it off.

"Okay then...It's just that I've never seen this side of you before...You're always so quiet in class that none of us really thought that you'd make it this far. You just seem...different today."

Was I really like that? What about the time you guys dragged me to Starbucks?

"Is different good?"

"Uhhhh...UHHH," Uraraka blushed furiously, "Ye-YEAH! It's good!" Uraraka said as she ran off.

Is she okay? ...and have I really been that unapproachable? But they dragged me to Starbucks-

The little encounter had somewhat calmed him. Somewhat. He wasn't having a breakdown anymore but he was still screaming in his head. He grabbed his gloves from his locker and made his way to the stands.

Time passed by and Bakugou and Kirishima's match started. It was obvious that Bakugou was going to be the winner, but Kirishima wasn't doing half bad out there.

"TAKE THIS!!" Kirishima yelled, aiming a punch straight for Bakugou's face, which actually connected and cut him.

Unknown to Kirishima, this somehow enlightened him as he counterattacked him by using a medium-sized explosion on his torso, which didn't do anything, and Bakugou suddenly went on the defensive.

"Your attacks won't work on me, Explosion boy!"

Amamiya was enjoying this match, taking his mind off the other things as he sat down and analyzed Bakugou's fighting style.

What looked like an equal match suddenly became one-sided, as Kirishima started attacking with a flurry of punches, coupled with his hardening. Bakugou, on the other hand, was having a hard time dodging as he thought of the other ways he could find an opening and attack back.

"Bakugou's having a hard time fighting back against Kirishima's fierce attacks!" Present Mic commented.

Kacchan's on the defensive...? This isn't like him at all...

But just as Present Mic said that, Bakugou dealt Kirishima a considerably bigger blow.

"Bakugou counters! But wait, what's this? Unlike before, it's working?!" Present Mic shouted through the mic.

"You've been straining to keep your whole body rock hard this whole time, right?" Calm Bakugou is definitely the scariest. His grin would continue to haunt Kirishima after he lost.

Knowing that very fact gave him an upper hand, as he charged one last explosion and knocked him out.

"AND WE HAVE OUR WINNER! BAKUGOU KATSUKI MOVES ON TO THE FINALS!"