Someday

Katsuki hadn't been the same ever since the greenette disappeared. He became a bit less aggressive, knowing that it was of his actions and words that made Izuku leave. 

Although he knew that Izuku's parents thought that he was taken by villains, Katsuki begged to differ. Izuku was the top scorer of his grade and he knew that the teen had enough foresight to prevent something harmful from happening to him. He wouldn't have gone down without a fight. Izuku's room, where he was supposedly kidnapped, showed almost no signs of struggle, except fallen books, broken items and the missing hero journals. Katsuki knew for a fact that the nerd would never leave his journals behind. The same couldn't be said for his parents, they thought the journals were taken by the villain as they knew that Izuku was a keen observer. His parents did have a point, but if Katsuki knew anything about Izuku, it was that the boy was determined to be a hero. He wouldn't disappear with a villain out of the blue.

Katsuki was certain that Izuku was out there.

However, the same couldn't be said for Shouto. He became reserved, almost taciturn, as the green-haired boy was his only friend. To socialize and with other people was like betraying Izuku to him. He just didn't want to forget a wonderful person like him. 

The day Izuku ran away or 'got kidnapped from the villains' was the day Shouto found a note under his pillow saying, 'See you there, Shouto!' with a bunch of numbers scribbled below it. No, it wasn't anybody's phone number.

They were coordinates to UA.

To this day, they still haven't lost hope, to meet Izuku someday; Someday, this confusion will be solved and everything will return to normal.

Someday.

A/N: Alrighty! I know it's like REALLY short, but you're gonna have to sustain on this for two and a half weeks now.