Chapter 25 : Love In Luxury, With Room Service

"Lenny! You're back!" Chéri exclaimed as he stood on his tiptoes to kiss him.

"Baby! You're not going to believe this... " Lennon said excitedly as he wrapped his arms around Chéri's waist, "Momma Dolores has insisted I join the security detail inside something called the main compound."

"Wait, what?! Who's idea was that?" Chéri asked, his eyes darting to different places on the floor.

"But, otherwise I wouldn't see you!" Lennon said.

"Well, My heart sank when you said you'd be in the gardens away from me. Working hard all day in the blistering sun and freezing cold."

"But, she wants me to get new clothes and I desperately need a haircut. Is there a department store around here?" Lennon asked.

"Department store, Lenny? That's not what mum has in mind. Tomorrow, we'll visit some boutiques and get you done up proper. In fact, the thought of you all dressed up in tight black uniform, is a bit sexy though. I like what they wear."

Lennon leant down and kissed the side of Chéri's neck, "Now that I'm security, I'll be sure to keep a close eye on you to make sure you don't start any... trouble." Lennon said as he tapped Chéri's backside.

"I do nothing but start fuckin' trouble." Chéri said quietly as he started to unbutton Lennon's shirt.

Lennon placed his hand under Chéri's chin, "A repeat offender, huh?"

"Yes. I do it over and over again." Chéri said as he spun Lennon around to face the door and pushed him up against it, then kicked his legs apart before pulling up the back of his shirt.

Lennon started to giggle as his hands and face were flat against the door.

Chéri undid his metallic blue skinny jeans and pulled his soft rose-pink panties down his hips. He reached to the bottle on the table, and applied a huge amount of lubricant to himself and placed his hands on Lennon's hips, and rubbed against him.

"So my love..." Chéri asked as he reached around to caress Lennon, "do you like it up your arse?" Chéri asked adorably.

"Mmm, hehe..." Lennon giggled. He was too giggly over Chéri pushing him against a door to answer properly.

Chéri smacked Lennon's asscheek hard, "That's not an answer, Lenny."

"Yea..." Lennon asserted casually, as he stood pressed up against the wall, "But, I rarely get it. I'm not fussed by the community's whole labels thing. Can't really stand all the role talk in the community. For cryin out loud, just do what you wanna do." Lennon replied casually.

"Don't you have a preference?" Chéri asked.

"I'm not really fussed. Personally, I pitch, and I sometimes catch. It's only between us anyway." Lennon said.

"Haha!" Chéri laughed at the analogy. "I think you're just too laid back about everything."

"Nah, I just know what I like." Lennon answered.

"And that is?" Chéri asked.

"Fucking you and picking you up and tossing you around. Bending all your skinny limbs back and softly smacking your soft cheeks and..." Lennon said.

"And what?" Chéri asked.

"Gettin' it up my ass, finally." Lennon said.

"I can't figure you out, Lenny! Sometimes you're so fucking dominant and others you seem so submissive. You really are a service top." Chéri said in his ear.

"Toldja when you first asked." Lennon said as he felt Chéri's hands all over his chest and touching his nipples then further down over his abdominal muscles.