Chapter 71 : Painful Goodbyes

Chéri had finished his rounds and said goodbye to his siblings. He walked into the events room and saw Akara and Sanyi sat at the table playing Mah-jong.

Akara dropped his tile when he saw Chéri. "Oh! Monsieur Chéri, I love this new butch look of yours." He said as he looked Chéri up and down.

"Mmm, me too!" Sanyi affirmed.

Chéri looked at the board and pulled a tile out completing a suit for Sanyi.

"Do you play this game?" Sanyi asked.

"Yes. Kenzo plays it a lot and taught a lot of us." Chéri answered.

"Are you going, Chéri?" Akara asked.

"Yes, for two weeks." Chéri said while readjusting his baseball cap.

"Can we pleasure you before you go?" Sanyi asked as he got up from the table and walked over to Chéri, then started to caress his neck.

"I love this look on you! It's soo... Imposing." Akara said as he got up and walked to Chéri's other side.

"Hmm..." Chéri said, loving the attention, "Both of you could relax me a little."

"Just name it! We'll do anything!" Sanyi said.

"Yes!" Akara continued. "So we are in fact, your sex slaves..." he said as he started to massage Chéri's shoulders.

"We normally fuck only for money... ordinarily. But, you can fuck my hole for nothing." Sanyi said.

"Well, back in the day, I would have had you both on your hands and knees, one on top of the other... and I'd fuck you both." Chéri said.

"We can do that now!" Akara said as he unzipped Chéri's jeans and slipped his hand down to grip him.

"Mmm, in a way I miss my old orgies. But now I'd love one with Lenny. That would be like... a dream. All of you sucking and fucking me, one after the other." Chéri said as Sanyi undid his robe and dropped it, leaving him naked.

"We'd love that! Our bodies are yours. We'd make you both very happy if you invited us into your bedroom. We'd do anything you and Lennon needed."

"Hey, you! Sanyi. Don't just stand there naked, help this guy out." Chéri ordered.

Lennon knocked on Serena's door. She opened it and she smiled widely. "Lennon!"

"Hiya darlin'." he said as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

"You came to say goodbye, so I guess I do rate after all." Suzanne said.

"Sure, I've been with little Adeline." Lennon said.

"Really? She seems to know everything. What did she say!?" Adeline.

"Who I can trust and who I can't. You have her endorsement," Lennon paused a moment. "Look, Serena. I know there's a lot of... unfinished business between us."

"I wouldn't call it unfinished business. I'd call it, latent sexual attraction." Serena said.

"Well, it must be pretty latent." Lennon said.

"Are you ever going to give in to your need?" Serena asked.

"It's not a need... but, I think it's something we have to talk about when I get back. I want to clear the air and resolve it once and for all. I plan to propose to your younger brother, and it's important that you know that my devotion to him is... Without question." Lennon said.

"I'm not questioning it. Here, we love pleasure. You need to give into any impulses you have. You can exclusively love anyone you like, but don't deny your body it's needs. I'd sleep with you, even though you love my brother because you're bisexual."

"I'm not bisexual. I don't feel excited by women at all. They just don't do it for me and sometimes, If you want to know the truth, I can't even perform under those circumstances with a woman." Lennon said.

"So, you're claiming that you can't physically have sex with a woman?" Serena asked with a sceptical grin.

"I believe that's the case, and it's happened before like that." Lennon said.

"Or is that your excuse?" Serena asked.

"That and the fact that your Chéri's older sister. Don't you realise what will happen if we have any kind of inappropriate relationship?" Lennon asked.

"But it's not inappropriate! If I asked Chéri if I could sleep with you, I bet he would say yes, or trade." Serena said.

"What do you mean 'trade'?" Lennon asked, horrified.

"He may trade, to sleep with someone else or watch us." Serena said.

"What...?! That's sick! Do you know how inappropriate that is?! Has that ever happened before?" Lennon asked.

"Yes, when he was dating a man from his college, who I also wanted to sleep with. We all agreed that I would sleep with his college mate and Chéri would sleep with Bayani." Serena said.

"Chéri's slept with Bayani?!" Lennon asked with wide eyes.

"Yes! They've been on and off for years. They both say its just comfort sex. Warm and familiar." Serena said.

"And yet again I found out a piece of crucial information that Chéri hasn't told me..." Lennon said, hugely irritated.

"Lenn, don't take it badly. Chéri has been treated for sex addiction. I can see why he felt so attracted to you. Because you're such a big man from a foreign land. I imagine it would be like having a wild stallion between my legs." Serena said.

"I don't know what to say to that." Lennon said.

"Were you really a truck driver?" Serena asked.

"Yup. Long haul. Why do people keep asking me this."

"Because Chéri lies so much. I've heard about the lifestyle. Fuck girls across the country, sleep in the back, chat on radios, stop at truck stops and laybys, pick up and fuck hitchhikers." Serena said.

"Well, I certainly never fucked girls across the country! But the rest I guess is true. I'd listen to the radio and had a tiny perfect cooker rice maker in the back that I could cook stuff in if I had access to electricity or actually stayed in a room. I had my GPS and MP3, tablet and phone."

"How is a gorgeous man like you driving the length and breadth of the country... and not fucking everyone along the way?" Serena asked.

"Quite simply... no-one wanted to fuck me, and I was too shy, and rarely found what I wanted anyway." Lennon said.

"Which is...?" Serena asked.

"A pretty, Feminine man, or a ladyboy if I was lucky. Someone that looked female... but wasn't." Lennon said.

"That is so weird. Is that a common need? Because it sounds a little niche." Serena said.

"Not really, in the LGBT community." Lennon said.

"Look... I don't want you running away from me in a panic again. Soo... I'm just going to say, have a safe trip, and please come back to us. You're the cohesive that keeps this place together and functioning calmly. You, and Marcel."

"That guy is a sack of shit." Lennon said.

"Just come back safely, Lennon. I'm going to tell you that before you run out in a panic." Serena said.

"Serena, I'm sorry about that I... I got overwhelmed. Look, I'll come back safe to you." Lennon said holding his arms out before Serena hugged him tightly.

Next Chapter: Papillon