The 58th Expedition: Part 4

Mikasa Ackerman: Left flank spotter,behind Springer and Braus,parallel to Kirschtein's position in the right flank 

"MIKASA!" Connie and Sasha yelled as the Titan yanked her line. She let out a small yelp of surprise right before she crashed into the Titan's open hand. It knocked all the wind out of her lungs,and she could barely turn over on her back to look up at the Titan that was going to eat her. Then she gasped,seeing the Titan's face for the first time.

It had gentle,almost sweet brown eyes-well,eye- surrounded by muscle and...were those freckles!? It had holes in its cheeks that showed some of its teeth,as well as more muscle exposed on its face. It's black hair was parted almost naturally down the middle. Mikasa could've sworn she'd seen that exact same hair on someone else,but couldn't remember who she'd seen it on. The Titan seemed to recognize her as well. She could see it in its eye as it gently wrapped its fingers around her and brought her closer to its face.

"Mikasa! Get out of there!" Sasha screamed from below. She could hear them getting closer to the Titan. They would help her out of its fist,then maybe they can figure out why it was acting so strangely...

At the sound of Sasha's voice the Titan let out a roar and loosened its gentle grip on Mikasa. She flew out of it without hesitation and landed on the ground a couple meters away. Connie and Sasha rode up beside her,the reins of her stallion in Sasha's hands.

"Mikasa! Are you okay? Any broken bones? What happened?" Sasha screeched as Mikasa slowly mounted her horse. She kept her eyes on the Titan,who was still roaring in what seemed like pain and clutching its head in its hands.

"I don't know,but I think that Titan isn't like the others. I think it recognized me. I think....its intelligent."

Connie swiveled his head to look at her." Whoa,you mean like Eren? You think there's someone inside that thing!?"

"It the only reasonable explanation for it running away from the Titans and not killing Sasha and I," Mikasa answered. Sasha whimpered beside her.

"Do you think whoever it is like the Female Titan? She almost killed Armin,Jean, and Reiner that one time...."she asked anxiously,moving her horse backwards to put more distance between her and the still hurting Titan.

"I don't know,but we need to find out,"replied Mikasa calmly.

 The Titan stopped roaring and slowly got to its feet. Mikasa got her blades out instantly and charged forward. A second later Connie and Sasha followed,blades ready for battle. The Titan took one look and started running like the devil was on his tail...straight across the formation. 

Connie looked over at Mikasa."I think we need to relay an oral message. There is no way we can catch that thing across the formation. We need to warn everybody else!" 

Mikasa nodded. "Alright; go Connie!" With that,Connie took off towards the next nearest position,while Sasha and Mikasa headed back to their positions,watching the Titan disappear from view

________________________________________________________________

 Eren Yeager: Center rank, behind the Command Squad and in front of the first supply wagon,positioned in the center of Levi's Special Forces squad

Eren looked around him anxiously. Everything had been quiet so far,but it wasn't Titans he was worried about. He was worried about his new squad mates. The only person he knew in the Levi squad was Levi himself,riding in front of his squad as he did with the last one. 

On Eren's right was Martin Gabrelli, a black haired man who had 18 kills and 36 assists. On his left was the short haired blonde Kara Schula,with 8 kills and 47 assists to her name. Behind him were the twin brothers, Thomas and George Wright,both with 15 kills and 43 assists. They were the best,or at least they qualified as so after Annie murdered the last squad. Eren hoped they didn't have a situation like that this time.