Chapter 3.4 ~ Sounds like a plan

Jimin turned into the flash after he heard the name, running straight into Ilsungs dressing room without even knocking. His chest was heaving up and down, he knows the male said something, but he didn’t hear him since he ran away so quickly.

Ilsung was beyond perplexed, “Jiminie, what the fuck happened?”

“I- I,” the blond’s airway felt like it was closing in on him, he couldn’t get proper words out.

He was having a panic attack.

The younger could already tell.

He quickly forced Jimin to sit down, holding his boyfriends face in his hands.

“Count with me, Jimin, count,” he instructed, Jimin nodded shakily.

“1,” Ilsung began, Jimin repeating after him. The two counted all the way to a hundred before Jimin got control of his breath. The counting distracts him.

The blond kissed Ilsungs lips, thanking him with their thoughts. Once the kiss was broken, Ilsung asked once more.

“What happened Jiminie?”

“I- I, think I saw Hoseok,” the elder practically whispered, Ilsung furrowing his eyebrows.

“Did you just say Hoseok?”

“I swear on everything Sung, I saw him!” Jimin almost yelled, his boyfriend not believing him.

“It could be the grei-”

“I talked to him, and he said his name was Hoseok!”

Ilsung stayed quiet, alarm written on his features.

There was a moment of silence before Ilsung spoke again, “Jimin, it’s been three years, if Hoseok was alive we would have known. Yoongi would have felt it.”

“Your father was never caught, Ilsung,” Jimin began his gaze becoming dark, “the funeral, was a closed casket, how do we know your father didn’t use one of those liquids on him, that he hasn’t had Hoseok this whole time! He even had a scar on his neck! Like how Sejun cut his throat!”

“Jimin, calm down.”

“Don’t tell me to calm down when you’re implying that I’m lying, why would I lie about weather hoseok is alive or not Ilsung!” Jimin seethed, his boyfriend sighing, he knew Jimin would never joke about something like this.

“I want to go home,” the elder mumbled, walking out of the dressing room.

Ilsung cursed under his breath, there goes his plan.

“Okay, we’ll go home,” he said, trying to keep the disappointment out of his tone.

Though Jimin could feel his disappointment.

He went on his tippy toes, kissing Ilsung’s lips tenderly.

“I promise, we can have a date night without interruptions next time,” he smiled, Ilsung mimicking his action.

As they walked out of the dressing room, buying nothing, Jimin noticed the orange haired figure again, the shorter punching Ilsung’s arm repeatedly till he got his attention.

“Wha-”

“Look!” he whisper-yelled.

Ilsung followed his gaze, noticing the orange haired male, the green eyes, the scar, and the fact this person really did look just like Hoseok. The younger was beyond awestruck, he was even scared.

“Believe me now,” the blond stated, walking into Ilsung’s car.

He nodded.

<><><>

“We should tell Yoongi!”

“That’s one thing I won’t let you do Jimin,” Ilsung stated firmly, the two now back home.

“What? Why not?”

“Jimin, Yoongi just came to terms with the fact Hoseok is gone, that he is indeed dead. How do you think he’d feel if you just went to his house and said, ‘Hey, turns out Hoseok’s not dead and we’ve thought he was for the past 3 years, haha funny mistake right?” Ilsung explained, Jimin pouting since he knew the younger was right, and a bit offended by how Ilsung mimicked his voice.

“We should tell NamJoon though, you and him do know a lot about syncing, so maybe, maybe, if we have a firm explanation as to why Hoseok is alive, because that was him. Then we can tell Yoongi, right?” Jimin suggested, Ilsung nodding.

“See, I like that plan a lot better.”

<><><>

Misun and Woozi were sleeping in Yoongi’s bed, of course, the maroon-haired male was okay with it. But he couldn’t help stare at Misun’s face as she slept, it just made him think of Hoseok.

Not that he didn’t do that every night before he slept.

He had officially put Hoseok’s things in storage a week ago, keeping only a few things that shouldn’t be there. Like some pictures, two of Hoseok’s hoodies, and his engagement ring, which Yoongi now wore along with his own.

The elder was finally settling with his new life, now actually slowly becoming happy, or at least a bit more content then he was.

Though, that is going to change pretty quick.