Chapter 3.41 ~ Personal Revenge

Once Sejuns back was facing the three men they glanced at each other before nodding.

Seokjin ran and pounced on the man's back, his arms wrapping around the man's throat and applying as much pressure as he could to his neck.

Sejun gasped when he felt the pain, one of his hands clawing at SeokJins arms. Leaving long scratch marks on his pale skin.

The man shot the gun, the bullet hitting Jimin's thigh. The younger hissed at the feeling, but that didn't stop him from using his other leg to kick the gun out of Sejuns filthy fingers.

"You fucking mother fucking piece of shit!" Jin cursed as he dug his elbow into Sejuns Adams apple, the man eventually knocking Seokjin off of him.

By the time he did, though, Yoongi was already grasping his gun. Pointing it straight at the man in front him.

Sejun chuckled, his hands up in a surrendered position, "You won't shoot me, now will you? Angel."

Yoongi scowled before he said, "I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you."

He then shot the gun, which ended up hitting Sejuns hip instead of a major artery. Just like Yoongi wanted, Sejun thinking it was a mistake when it wasn't.

The elder man ran off in the direction of a secret exit, despite the excruciating pain in his hip.

Yoongi and Jin went to tend to Jimin after they let Taemin out of his cell, the younger frantically waving his hands in the air, "b-but Sejun!"

The elder of the three laughed as he got a wrap for Jimin's thigh, "Trust me, he won't be getting far."

<><><>

Taehyung and Jungkook waited by the opening for what seemed like forever, Jungkook mumbling, "Baby, maybe he's taking another exit-"

The elder shushed him before he could continue, the two listening to rushed foot steps and heavy breathing. Taehyung smirked while holding the heavy rock in his hands.

Sejun ran right past the two, the man not noticing them since they were off to the side.

"Oh no you don't bitch!" is the last thing Sejun heard before a rock was being hurled at his head, the man falling to the ground completely unconscious.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with wide eyes, the blue haired male confused as to why Jungkook was looking at him that way.

"You're a badass, and I love you," is what he said before hugging Taehyung with all his might.

The elder chuckled, wrapping his arms around Jungkook before saying, "I know."

<><><>

Yoongi had one request for Jackson before he took Sejun into the police station, the blond cop agreeing to it wholeheartedly. Taemin going with Jackson instead of staying with the other eight men.

Which is why the eight men found themselves with some sort of weapon, Sejun strapped to a chair in front of them. The weapons were in SeokJins vehicle, the man waiting for this moment for a long time.

Sejun finally woke up from being knocked out by Taehyung, chuckling when he saw the men in front of him and how he was strapped to a chair.

"Really?" he asked with annoyance, "you guys really think this will do anything?"

Yoongi chuckled, "This is for everything you've ever done to any of us, are own type torture, for you. So I hope you like a taste of your own medicine, bitch," he spit right in Sejuns face after what he said, the man appalled by the action.

And then he felt a harsh medal hit his chest, specifically a crowbar hitting his chest. At the hands on Namjoon.

"This is for shooting me, kidnappings the boys, and trying to kill my sync," he spat as he hit the man again, Sejun coughing profusely.

Next was Jungkook, who would just be using his fists. He punched Sejun square in the nose, "that's for taking Taehyung from me," he kicked the man in the balls, "that's for unsyncing us, and this," he kicked the males chest, Sejuns chair falling back but he made sure to lift him up again, "is for existing."

Jungkook moved next to Namjoon, watching as Jimin limped up to the man. Sejun laughed, "Like you c-could do much."

Jimin was holding a knife, the male smiling, "maybe cause I can."

He cut Sejuns arm, "That's for kidnapping me," he cut Sejuns leg, "that's for shooting me," he cut Sejuns face, "for taking Taemin," he cut the man's other arm, "and that's for making my life a living hell."

Sejun didn't even know Jimin was Synced to his son. And definitely didn't expect this from the men in front of him. Speaking of Ilsung, he was next. The male just using his legs and hands.

He slapped Sejun across the face, the man chuckling darkly at his son, "Really? You too? To the man who gave you life?"

Ilsung just slapped him again, ignoring his words, "those are for my mother and Jessi," he yanked the man back by his hair, "this is for traumatizing Minho and Jia," he punched the man's throat, "also for hurting Jimin, my sync, and abusing me."

Sejuns eyes widened as much as they could, which wasn't much. But before he could even vocalize his surprise, he felt a rough force on his chest. The man realizing quickly he was just hit in the chest with a bat.

"That's for kidnapping me," Taehyung hit his face, not enough to knock him out but enough to hurt, "for taking my best friend," he then spit in the man's face, "and that's for hurting my cousin."

Taehyung moved as Seokjin stepped up, the man allowing his leg apply pressure to Sejuns bullet wound, "This is for taking the boys," he pushed the bullet further into the man, "shooting my sync, and going after me and my daughter." he then kicked the man's face, not needing weapons when he could just use Sejun's bullet wound.

Now it came to the last two, Hoseok and Yoongi. Hoseok was the one to walk up to Sejun first, since Yoongi planned on knocking Sejun out.

Sejun looked at him, "C'mon kiddo-"

Hoseok kicked him down, stepping on the man's chest, "This is for kidnapping Yoongi," he kicked him again in the stomach, "taking me," he kicked his face, "raping me and ever laying your hands on Jia," he let his foot rest on Sejuns throat, "trying to keep me away from my family and coming after them in the first place." and with one more kick he lifted Sejun back up and moved away from him.

Yoongi now the last one, the male holding a wooden bat. He had so much built up wrath towards the man in front of him, and this was his moment to finally beat the shit out of him.

He swung the bat at Sejuns knee cap, the man shouting out in pain, "that's for my mother," he told, now hitting his other knee cap, "that's for Jihyo," he swung it at the man's throat, "that's for killing Hoseok," he then sent the final blow to Sejuns head, knocking the male out completely, "and that's for trying to keep my sync away from me."

The men all felt relieved, like a huge weight was lifted off of their shoulders, them beating Sejun was their own form of personal revenge against the man. Now, all they had to do was bring this to court and get the man the death penalty.

It was all almost over.