Chapter 3.16 ~ Puking

"Lift up your shirt." 

"Sorry dude, but i-"

"Just lift up your fucking shirt I'm not trying to fuck you."

"Whatever."

Hoseok convulsed once more, his fingers gripping the toilet bowl so hard his knuckles were ghost white. Green substance along with the food he had eaten earlier in the night coming out of him in heaps. 

"what is happening to me!?" he whimpered, his whole body aching in pain, his mind pounding as voices kept speaking in his head. 

He couldn't see anything, all he heard were voices in his head, as if they were distant memories resurfacing to the point it was painful. It felt like his body was fighting itself to the point it made Hoseok physically vomit.

"What do you want now?"

"Answers."

"I fell okay, that's it."

"That's not what I FELT yesterday."

"What do you mean?"

Hoseok convulsed once again, though nothing coming out. His head, though, was pounding harder and harder each time the two voices spoke. Hoseok could recognize one as his own, the other was distorted, but he could definitely make out that it was a man. 

The next thing Hoseok heard made him puke the most he had that whole night, his mind hurting more then ever.

"We are synced Hoseok, isn't that fucking fantastic."

<><><>

Yoongi's back rested against the bathtub, Jihyo sitting beside him with her knees to her chest as she embraced them. 

"You didn't puke anything up? But you still feel sick?" she inquired, Yoongi nodding, though regretted it when he felt his head pound within his skull. 

"I don't know why though, it's not like I ate anything unusua-"

Before Yoongi could even finish his sentence he was back near the toliet, once again convulsing though nothing came out. A thought then dawned on Jihyo, Yoongi was feeling all of these things without having any good reason too, well, that pertained to his body atleast.

She ran out of the bathroom, Yoongi confused as to why but didn't dwell on it as another feeling of throwing up hit him.

When Jihyo reentered the bathroom, she had Yoongi's phone in hand. She forcefully pulled the male away from the toilet, forcing his phone into his hands.

"Text Hoseok," she demanded with urgency, wanting to know if her theory was correct or not.

Yoongi gave her one of his signature 'what the fuck' looks. He glanced at the time, his expression deepening, "Jihyo, it's 2:36 am! He's probably sleeping."

"I swear on the twins, I bet he is not," the female persisted, Yoongi now knowing she was definitely not joking since she swore on the twins.

With a sigh, Yoongi unlocked his phone and went to he and Hoseoks messages, the male wondering what the hell he should even send.

"what do I even say?" he exasperated, his wanting to throw up now in the background as a new wave of anxiety hit him, he and Hoseoks date was about a day ago and he still was flustered over the fact they shared a kiss.

Jihyo shrugged, "hey? Or something, Yoongi I haven't been in a relationship in over five years!"

Yoongi's heart ached for Jihyo as she said this, the male watching her eyes become a bit sadder. Jihyo's sync died, of natural causes, 5 years ago, the female was the only one who knew exactly how Yoongi felt the first couple months of Hoseoks death. Which is why they became so close, and why Jihyo even offered for Yoongi to move into her apartment anyway.

Anxiety heavy in his chest, Yoongi sent Hoseok a quick text.

<><><>

Hoseok gulped the water, his throat thanking him.

"Feeling better kiddo?" Sejun asked, having woken up from Hoseoks intense throwing up.

The younger nodded, giving the elder a small smile, "yeah, thank you SJ."

Sejun just nodded, his worry creeping onto him. When he entered the bathroom to check up on Hoseok, he noticed the green liquid the toilet contained and how Hoseoks eyes seemed a bit duller. In result, he poured the green liquid into the water Hoseok was drinking at the moment, the youngers eyes only flickering in response to the liquid.

"SJ!" Hoseok shouted once more, finally catching the older males attention.

Sejun looked up, not even realizing he zoned out, "yes?"

"I'm going to bed," Hoseok chuckled walking past the male, "so goodnight."

"night kiddo," Sejun mumbled, watching hoseok enter his bedroom.

When Hoseok looked at his phone, he was surprised to see a text from Yoongi.

Future Boyfriend?😉
Hey
2:42am

Hoseokie💚
Hey, what are you doing up?
2:55am

Future Boyfriend?😉
I could ask you the same question
2:57am

Hoseok chuckled.

Hoseokie💚
Well I way busy puking my brains out
2:58am

Future Boyfriend?😉
Well I hope you feel better love, I better get going. Good night❤
3:04am

Hoseokie💚
Good night💜
3:05am

<><><>

Yoongi's phone fell out of his hand as he read Hoseoks text message, Jihyo stating at him with concern.

If Hoseok was puking his brains out, as he liked to put, and Yoongi felt like he did but wasn't really puking and had no reason to in the first place.

Then that meant...

"Yoongi! What happened? Are you okay?" Jihyo asked impatiently, noticing Yoongi's shaking hands.

The male grabbed his phone, texting Hoseok a quick reply before throwing his phone away from him and beginning to shake, a smile still coming onto his face.

Before Jihyo could once again ask Yoongi if he was okay, she heard him say.

"we're syncing again."