Chapter 3.32 ~ The plan

The males were now inside, tissues scattered across the table in the middle of the living room as they all caught Hoseok up on what has happened in the past three years.

"So you, Sejuns son, are Jimins sync. Like actual sync?" Hoseok inquired, Ilsung and Jimin nodding as they cuddled into each other.

Hoseok leaned back on the couch, Yoongi seated right next to him, "And you adopted Jia and Minho?" They nodded again, "Well I'll be, I'm happy for you Jiminie."

Jimin smiled softly, thanking Hoseok for his happiness about his relationship with Ilsung. At first he could tell the elder was skeptical about the whole thing, but when he saw Hoseok saw Jimin and Ilsung interact it was like something clicked within his mind. This thing telling him that Ilsung was good for Jimin, no matter who he was related too.

"You've asked a lot about what's happened to us," Taehyung began as he adjusted in his seat, "but I bet I speak for all of us when I say we want to know what happened to you."

The others nodded at what Taehyung said, Hoseok taking Yoongi's hand in his own out of the pure anxiety of talking about what happened to him. He was going to do it anyway, though, because he knew he needed to talk about it or it would haunt him.

"When I woke up from that coma I was in, the first thing I noticed was I had no control of my body whatsoever. It was like I was trapped in a cage, watching myself do things that I didn't want to do. Sejun told me that I had gotten into a fight with a homeless guy and he slit my throat, the doctor's put me in a medically induced coma so I could heal. Unfortunately I had lost memory from when I was 17 to 22, now that I think about it that's when Yoongi and I synced," Hoseok told, the rest sitting there listening to him intently.

Seokjin spoke up first when he noticed Hoseoks pause, "That man is beyond evil."

"Agreed," Jungkook chimed in, his head resting on Taehyungs shoulder, "did he do anything to you?"

Hoseok shook his head, "No, he treated me like a friend, almost like a little brother of sorts. He didn't let me out of the house because I was still weak and ill. And my other self went along with it, listening to him and trusting him entirely. But I do remember the time I got all my memories back-"

"What?!" Yoongi exclaimed, tensing up, "I didn't know this."

"I wanted to talk about it when everyone was here." Hoseok assured the elder male, who un-tensed. "I'm assuming the liquid only works if I was given it frequently. Apparently he wasn't doing that, and one night I just got them all back and was my normal self. He came into the room, my room, and I attacked him, because I wanted to get to you guys. Alas, he was stronger than me and got a hold of me before I could get away. When I woke up again I was still that other me, and he said I just had an accident. After years he let me go out alone, and that's when I saw Jimin and Taehyung and finally got back to you," he looked at Yoongi when he said the last part, the elder blushing a bit.

"That must have been awful," Ilsung emphasized, hugging Jimin close to him, "I'm sorry you went through that."

Hoseok only nodded, the male just listening to Yoongi's heartbeat as they all sat in a solemn silence. All of them just thinking about different things that all related to one topic. Namjoon was the first to speak.

"I know we're all happy we have Hoseok back, but we still need to deal with Sejun," he spoke seriously, all of them knowing they had to speak about this but hating the topic of that man. "We need to form a plan on how to take him down, for good."

"Why can't we just call the police to go to where Hoseok was, take him, and get that shit head sent to prison?" Jimin inquired, the rest of them agreeing with what he said.

Seokjin spoke up while shaking his head, the male in Namjoons arms, "The last time we didn't have enough evidence to get that bitch the death penalty, this time he needs to get it. Joon and I can go to Jackson and get him to help us gather enough-"

"Why can't we do what Jimin said? While he's locked up we can get evidence," Hoseok intervened, causing Jin to scowl at him.

He did not like being interrupted and would still beat Hoseoks ass if it came down to it.

"We all know what he's capable of, Sejun could escape prison again. What do we do then? What if he takes one of us again? Kills one of us for good? Hurts are kids?" Ilsung exclaimed, Seokjin gesturing towards him and saying an exasperated 'exactly!'

"They have a point, getting evidence won't take long, but we need to make sure Sejun doesn't catch on," Jungkook said glancing over at Yoongi, the maroon haired male realizing what he, and the rest, were implying.

"No," Yoongi seethed, "I'm not letting him go back to that man, alone! Where he could get hurt-"

"Angel," Hoseok took Yoongi's face in his hands, "It's alright, if he didn't hurt me before he won't now. He doesn't have to find out if we're careful." he then turned back to the rest of the guys, "Okay, I'll pretend to be that other me. Today I'll just tell him I'm staying at Mins one more night so we can elaborate on this plan."

"You're going to need contacts, so you can have those green eyes again," Jimin informed, the male nodding.

For the rest of the night they discussed the plan, Sejun buying what Hoseok told him, their plan to take that man down once and for all.