Chapter 3.42 ~ His Happy Ending

"Ja Sejun has been found guilty for multiple heinous crimes against citizens in South Korea. Your honor I ask you to impose on the defendant a death sentence," the crowd gasps as the judge hits the gavel against the wood.

They all watch as Sejun is pulled out of the court room, where he will soon be receiving his sentence. This will be the last time any of them see Sejun alive and breathing again.

Yoongi hugs Hoseok tightly, they all hug each other. Glad they will never have to deal with that man again.

After years and years of going through his torture, years of fear, blood, sweat, and tears, they will finally be able to live happy lives without the worry of that man coming for them again.

As they exited the court house with bright smiles, Hoseok saw someone he hasn't seen in years.

His sister.

After Yoongi knew Sejun was forever out of their lives he called Dawon, telling the female her brother was alive. She didn't believe him at first, so he told her to come back to Seoul and go to the court house. Now here she was, standing outside the court house and staring at her brother who she grieved for the longest time.

"Seokie," she whimpered, touching her brother's face lightly as he stared at her. She then burst into tears when she realized this was real, her brother was standing in front of her alive and well.

She hugged him tightly, crying into his chest. They were both sobbing by now, Hoseok hugging his sister tightly. "I-i thought you were d-dead," she cried, Hoseok shushing her as he caressed her hair.

"I know Dawonnie, I'm so sorry Noona," Hoseok apologized, "I love you so much."

"I love you too," she expressed, keeping her arms securely around the male in front of her.

She looked over at Yoongi, smiling at him as she hugged her brother tightly. Yoongi smiling right back at her.

Jimin and Ilsung ran over to Minho and Jia, who were brought back to them by Jimin's grandmother and they've been waiting outside the court house. Jimin more like limped to them, the two kids hugging Jimin and Ilsung tightly when they got close enough.

"Are you okay?" Minho screeched, staring at the way Jimin limped.

Jimin smiled while nodding, "I'm fine, Minho. I'm so glad you two are okay!" The male hugging the kids who were basically like his own children.

As Jia hugged Ilsung and Jimin, she noticed a man she had thought was dead. "I-is that Hoseok?" she inquired, Jimin looking over and nodded while smiling. 

Jia would never forget Hoseok for taking the fall for her and protecting her the best he could against that evil man. When she found out he was dead she was beyond devastated, since she never got to say thank you.

Now, she could.

She ran over to the man who had just let go of his sister, Hoseok thankfully catching her before she fell.

"Jia!" he chirped happily, his arms wrapping around her small body, "look how you've grown!"

Jia giggled through her tears, "Thank you so much Hoseok, for everything!" she said through her cries, the man rubbing her back soothingly.

"I would do it all over again if I had too," he assured, smiling at her.

Jimin and Ilsung watched all their friends cry happily out of relief, the elder of the couple not expecting someone to tap his shoulder. He turned around to face Taemin, Ilsung wrapping a possessive arm around Jimin's waist.

"H-hey Jimin," he stuttered, clearly nervous. Another man standing beside him, who Jimin assumed was Taemin's sync and the man he cheated on him with. "I wanted to say thank you for saving me back there, and I'm sorry for what I did to you-"

"It's okay, Taemin, it's water under the bridge," Jimin assured, allowing Ilsung to pull him closer, Jimin's hand falling on his chest.

Taemin looked between the two, realizing very quickly that man and Jimin were together, "O-oh, okay. Um, I'm happy for you!"

Jimin chuckled, a smile gracing his features,  "Thanks."

Everything was looking up for the men, and it would only keeping going up from here. The devil that haunted them was finally gone.

<><><>

The couples were all gathered at RJ's, all of them enjoying some drinks as they spoke of the future and how happy there were that Sejun was finally out of their lives.

Also, a plan was set for that night. The only person unaware of it was Jimin.

Seokjin smirked when he saw the time, the male walking over to Jimin, "Hey Minnie, can you help me do something in the kitchen?"

Jimin raised an eyebrow, but nodded anyway, "Sure, Hyung."  

Once Jimin out of sight the rest of them moved the tables out of the way and set up the fairy lights, also laid out some pictures and flower pedals.

Taehyung walked up to the extremely nervous Ilsung once it was all set up, "You've got this,  Sung!" he cheered, going to hide with the rest of the men.

Soon enough Jimin walked out of the kitchen. Beyond surprised to see the flower pedals, photos, and fairy lights, "What the hell," he muttered, following the pedals to his sync who was standing with his adorable grin.

"Ilsung, what is this?" he asked, his tone laced with a nervous underlying. 

Ilsung continued to grin, finally walking over to Jimin and taking the males small hand in his own, "I never thought I'd meet my sync, I thought maybe they were on the other side of the Earth or maybe got hit by a bus."

Jimin giggled a bit at the last part, happy tears beginning to prick his eyes.

"Let me cut to the chase," Ilsung told himself, now getting on one knee and taking out the velvet box, "Park Jimin I love you so much, more than anything, I want you to be mine for the world to know. So baby, will you marry me?"

Jimin let himself cry before he nodded profusely, the male yelling out a loud, "YES!"

He finally got his happy ending.

<><><>

"I'm so happy for Jimin," Yoongi said with a sigh as he laid on Hoseoks chest, the two back at the apartment.

They relaxed, having to pick up the twins tomorrow morning from Chaerin.

Hoseok nodded, agreeing with his sync. The liquid he, Jin, and Jimin had to inject in themselves was already out of their systems. All of them now able to feel their sync again.

"That reminds me, we need to talk about our own wedding, don't we?" Hoseok reminded, looking at his and Yoongi's rings.

The elder felt himself blush, he looked over at his sync, kissing his lips before nodding, "Yes, we do."

That night the two stayed up looking at things for their wedding, smiles on their faces as they did.

a/n
The Pre-Final is tomorrow 😭