Chapter 3.27 ~ Just please~

🔞 Content ahead, not for people who don't like smut or anything having to do with it.
YOONSEOK IS GOING TO SYNC AGAIN, maybe, YAY!!!
Some kiss kiss, blow blow, thrust thrust, mhm
This smut isn't as kinky or rough as some I've written in the past.
As always I hope you enjoy my lovely sinners <3

Hoseok lifted Yoongi up by his thighs, the elder of the two wrapping his legs around Hoseoks waist as they made out

Using his memory, Hoseok brought them both to Yoongi's bedroom, which was thankfully the correct one.

He placed Yoongi on the bed lightly, the elder moaning softly as Hoseok began kissing down his neck. His sweet butterfly kisses eventually turned to more open mouthed, hot, kisses as time progressed.

Yoongi started tugging at Hoseoks shirt, wanting the piece of fabric off the males perfect body.

"Impatient, hm?" Hoseok teased, taking off his shirt.

Yoongi hasn't had sex in three years, of course he would be impatient.

The elder didn't respond, only tugging off his own shirt then pulling Hoseok in for another round of making out. He let his hands cup Hoseoks growing erection, the younger male groaning into his mouth.

"Do you really want to do this?" Hoseok asked breathlessly, staring into his lovers eyes.

Yoongi didn't hesitate to nod, "Yes, I do."

Hoseok allowed Yoongi to flip their positions, the maroon haired male now kissing down his neck after pecking his lips. Yoongi pulled down Hoseoks pants and boxers, not wanting to waste time, he wrapped his hand around his semi hard dick and began pumping him. Once Hoseok was completely hard he wrapped his pretty pink lips around Hoseoks tip, the male moaning at the action.

The younger's hands threaded through Yoongi's hair as the male sucked his dick like a pro. Hoseok felt himself getting closer and closer to his climax, leading him to pull Yoongi's head off his dick.

He laid Yoongi back on the bed, "I don't think I'll ever get sick of you doing that."

Yoongi chuckled with a deep blush on his cheeks. "Where's the lube?" Hoseok inquired, Yoongi pointing at his bottom drawer. "No condom?"

Yoongi shook his head.

The younger had to come within him or they wouldn't become completely synced like they were before.

Hoseok nodded and quickly retrieved the object, squirting a generous amount of his fingers. He circled the rim with his finger before sticking one in, Yoongi moaning extremely loud at the action. Hoseok left hickeys on Yoongi's thighs as he prepped him, adding to the males pleasure and distracting him from the slight pain.

Yoongi now yelled out a bit once Hoseok was three fingers deep, the younger brushing against his prostate with his fingers.

"I'm good now, Hoseok, just please~" he assured the orange haired male, who nodded as he lubed up his dick.

Hoseok hovered over Yoongi with his dick already aligned with Yoongi's awaiting hole, he slowly inserted the tip with Yoongi already moaning underneath him. He then pushed himself completely into Yoongi, allowing the elder male to adjust to him. The two felt the pleasure from one another, Yoongi could feel Hoseoks pleasure and Hoseok could feel Yoongis. But not as strong as they could if they were completely synced.

"Move," Yoongi panted, his arms wrapping around Hoseoks neck, "you can move."

The younger began thrusting at a face yet steady pace, already making the elder a moaning mess underneath him. Yoongi wrapped his legs around Hoseoks waist to have the male go deeper, Hoseoks dick now hitting his prostate dead on.

"Oh my god~" Yoongi moaned out, not having felt this good in a long time.

Hoseok smirked as he adjusted himself so he continued to hit that one spot over and over again, the younger groaning as he thrusted into the male he was head over heels for.

Yoongi connected their lips for a sloppy kiss, one that was less coordinated and more just in the heat of the moment.

"I-I'm close," Yoongi warned, that familiar sense of an orgasm building up in his lower abdomen.

Hoseok moved his hand to Yoongi's neglected dick, he pumped his dick to meet his thrusts which pushed Yoongi to cum all over himself and some on Hoseok.

With a couple more thrusts, and Yoongi kissing his neck, Hoseok came deep within the elder. The two feeling something within them both shift.

Hoseok panted as he just stayed in the same position, Yoongi doing the exact same. The two slowly coming off their highs.

"That was amazing," the orange haired male stated with a lazy smile, Yoongi mimicking the action.

"It was," he agreed, "now go get a rag from the bathroom to clean this up."

Hoseok obeyed, pulling out of Yoongi to go do as told. Once Hoseok came back and cleaned Yoongi up they both changed the sheets, took a quick shower, got dressed, then finally laid back down on the bed.

Yoongi curled into Hoseoks warmth, already drifting into dream land. Hoseok had his hands wrapped around Yoongi's waist as he followed in suit, though for him his dreamland wouldn't necessarily be full of dreams.